01 of 06
Where Every Day's a Pool Day
During the wolf days of winter, many families can't resist the lure of balmy temperatures, swimming pools, and water slides.
You don't have to live near the ocean to find surfing, big waves and the chance to float your cares away in an inner tube—and you also don't have to wait for summer. Just plan a getaway at an indoor water park resort, where every day's a pool day.
Click through to find the best indoor water parks in every region in the United States.Continue to 2 of 6 below.
02 of 06
Best Indoor Water Parks in the Midwest
The indoor waterpark craze started in the Midwest, where families frequently seek refuge from the long, frigid winters. Unsurprisingly, this is where you'll find some of the biggest and best indoor water parks in the country.
Continue to 3 of 6 below.
- Kalahari Resort: Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Wilderness Indoor Water Park Resort: Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Chula Vista Resort: Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells: Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky: Sandusky, OH
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati: Cincinnati/Mason, OH
- Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City: Traverse City, MI
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City: Kansas City, KS
- Water Park of America: Minneapolis, MN
- Castaway Bay at Cedar Point: Sandusky, OH
- KeyLime Cove Resort: Gurnee, IL
- Avalanche Bay at Boyne Mountain Resort: Boyne Falls, MI
- Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark: Duluth, MN
03 of 06
Best Indoor Water Parks in the Mid-Atlantic
Following the Midwest, the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania has the second largest concentration of indoor water parks in the country, making the Mid-Atlantic a great place for a winter getaway.Continue to 4 of 6 below.
04 of 06
Best Indoor Water Parks in the Northeast
When the temperatures drop in the Northeast, families start yearning for an 84-degree day at the pool. Here's where to thaw out.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
Best Indoor Water Parks in the Southeast
Too cold for the ocean or an outdoor pool? Put one of these addresses in your GPS, grab your bathing suits, and go.Continue to 6 of 6 below.
06 of 06
Best Indoor Water Parks in the West
When it's chilly outside in the Northwest, families can hop in a car and head to one of these water parks, where it's always around 80 degrees.
- Great Wolf Lodge Washington: Grand Mound, WA
- Silver Rapids Water Park: Kellogg, ID
- Evergreen Wings & Waves Water Park: McMinnville, OR
- Great Wolf Lodge Southern California: Garden Grove, CA
- Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springs: Colorado Springs, CO
- Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine: Grapevine, TX
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark: Galveston, TX