- Zeke Quezada is a travel writer who has covered things to do, see, and eat in Las Vegas for more than 15 years.
- He has led and guided trips to exotic locales around the world including the Great Barrier Reef and Canadian Rockies.
- Quezada is the co-author of "Restaurants in Las Vegas: The Best for Less" and "A Wine Education Made Easy: Understanding The Grapes and The Wine We Love."
Zeke Quezada is a former writer for TripSavvy, contributing more than 500 travel articles on Las Vegas since 2003. He first visited Las Vegas at the age of 11 and, through the years, has witnessed the city transform into a worldwide travel destination. Quezada spends plenty of time at the poker tables gathering insights on the best places to go in Las Vegas. When not gambling, he spends the rest of the time eating and drinking his way through a city that changes constantly. This experience resulted in his book "Restaurants in Las Vegas: The Best for Less."
He has also led and guided diving trips at the Great Barrier Reef and in the Caribbean and ski trips in the Canadian Rockies and Eastern Sierras. Quezada has contributed to Examiner.com, BuyWine.com, and KVVU-TV FOX5.
Zeke Quezada holds a Bachelor of Arts in political science and also did graduate work in geology at the California State University at Los Angeles.
Awards and Publications
- "Restaurants in Las Vegas: The Best for Less"
- "A Wine Education Made Easy: Understanding The Grapes and The Wine We Love"
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.