Looking for the perfect time to visit San Diego? You'd be hard pressed to beat October, a month when crowds have thinned following the back-to-school period. On top of that, October 2016 is the city's 5th annual 'Kids Free San Diego Month.'
While you could argue that San Diego’s near-perfect climate makes it a great bet any time of year, families have an extra reason to visit October’s city-wide Kid Kingdom promotion.
All month long, kids eat, stay and play for free at over 100 participating partners in San Diego, with many offers for free kids' meals and free admission for kids at popular theme parks such as Legoland and SeaWorld.
When is Kidvasion in San Diego?
The promotion runs all month, October 1-31, 2016
How does it work?
Simply find a deal, print the coupon, and redeem at the hotel, restaurant or attraction.
Special offers during Kid Kingdom
Here are just some of the more than 100 offers available in October. Keep checking the Kidvasion web site as new offers are added. Additional categories include dining, tours, and entertainment.
San Diego Hotels:
- Paradise Point Resort: Kids stay free plus receive a $50 credit to use on bike rentals, ice cream, a game of mini-golf, pool toys or anything else on the 44-acre island. Families must book a stay in a premium room using promo code POCTFR.
- Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa: Kids eat free
- Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa: Kids eat free
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Resort: Kids eat free
- Bahia Resort Hotel: Kids eat free
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort: Kids eat free
- Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Gaslamp: Kids eat free
- Westin San Diego: Kids eat free
- Embassy Suites San Diego-La Jolla: Kids eat free
- Four Points by Sheraton San Diego-Seaworld: Kids eat free
Theme Parks and Attractions:
- Seaworld San Diego: Kids go, eat, and play free for kids ages 3 to 9
- Legoland California and SeaLife Aquarium: Free admission for kids
- Aquatica San Diego: Free admission for kids ages 3 to 9
- San Diego Zoo: Free admission for kids 11 and under
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park: Free admission for kids 11 and under
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps: Free admission for kids 12 and under
- Old Town Trolley Tours: Free fare for kids age 12 and under