01 of 05
This Is Your Quick Guide to Watching the Big Game in Las Vegas
You can find plenty of places with a television on Super Bowl Sunday but in case you are in need of a huge party check out these suggestions:
New Super Bowl party announcements usually are announced around the start of the NFL playoffs so make sure to check back in January for the latest news on where to watch the big game. Sports books and restaurants will have smaller viewing parties but the larger events will get a mention on these pages.
Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book at SLS Las Vegas
Aside from a great burger Umami Burger at SLS Las Vegas has an outdoor patio and beer garden that really deserves some consideration for your Super Bowl Celebration. They boast about more than 50 TVs indoors and outdoors, and a William Hill Sports Book featuring a state-of-the-art, 120-square-foot HD screen. That should make watching the game much better.
Doors open at 2 pm and the party ends about 8 pm. (It all depends on if your team wins or loses as to when the party ends)
Details: Ticketed event with open bar & $10 free bet at the William Hill Sports Book per guest; food menu available; ages 21+ only
General Admission: Beer Garden - $60 (first-come, first-served seating; access to Sayers) Inside Bar Seat - $75
- Table for 2 - $200 with $40 food credit
- Table for 4 - $400 with $80 food credit
- Booth for 6 - $750 with $120 food credit
- VIP Couch Table for 6 - $900 with $120 food credit
- Booth for 10 - $1250 with $200 food credit
The Sayers Club at SLS Las Vegas
If you need to go all fancy with your Super Bowl celebration you can find a spot at Sayers Club at SLS Las Vegas on their big screens while chowing down on food from 800 Degrees Pizza.
Hours: 2:00 p.m. – TBD, Open Bar: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Details: Ticketed event with open bar and $10 free bet at the William Hill Sports Book per guest; 800 Degrees Pizza menu available for all table guests; ages 21+ only
General Admission: Standing Room - $60 (this includes an open bar and access to Umami)
- Table for 4 - $1000 beverage minimum + 2 pizzas, 2 salads, 1 small bite
- Table for 6 - $1500 beverage minimum + 3 pizzas, 2 salads, 1 small bite
- Booth for 8 - $2000 beverage minimum + 3 pizzas, 2 salads, 1 small bite
To Purchase: www.TheSayersClubLV.comContinue to 2 of 5 below.
02 of 05
The Huge Super Bowl Party by Casa Di Amore at Westgate Hotel Las Vegas
Every year I write about this party because it is huge and it is really just a lot of fun. It is close to being a locals party but you would never feel like that. It is as if a bunch of your friends decided to throw a big party and you not only attend but you ate and drank way too much.
Tickets to the party are $150 plus sales tax per person, that is 100% inclusive and does not have any ticketing fees attached.
What You Get For The Price Of Admission:
- Each ticket includes guaranteed seating at a party table. There is high def viewing on big screens as well as some flat screen TVs. Also included is an all day buffet of Philly Cheesesteaks, Italian Subs, Chicken Fingers, Pasta, Feta Wrap, Hot Links and much more.
- All you can drink is included as well with branded liquor - Dewars, Jack Daniels, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, etc plus domestic and imported beers, wines, juices and soft drinks.
- Each ticket gets a raffle card with 25 stubs to tear off and place in the bins for raffle prizes you'd like to win.
- We have giveaways, showgirls and much more. Just a great party!
The Westgate Hotel, formerly Las Vegas Hilton is a stop on the Las Vegas Monorail and very easy to get to. There will also be a betting cage outside of the ballroom for your convenience.
To purchase tickets, please give us a call at 702-684-6127.Continue to 3 of 5 below.
03 of 05
Super Bowl at Double Barrel Roadhouse at Monte Carlo Las Vegas
Why not watch the Super Bowl right on the Las Vegas Strip? Double Barrel Roadhouse at Monte Carlo Hotel has 25 big screen TVs and a monster 210-inch screen! You get football, beer and plenty of southern comfort food.
Details: The party starts at 3 pm and goes until the end of the game. All table packages are priced as a food and beverage minimum. All you can drink packages consist of beverages only. All you can drink packages may be applied towards the food and beverage minimum at the table.
Pricing: Pricing is tiered based on seating location in the venue.
- Field Goal Package: Enjoy seating in the big screen VIP area for $125 per person with a max of 12 people
- End Zone Package: Table seating in the venue at $95 per person with a max of eight people
- Hail Mary Package: Table seating in the venue at $75 per person with a max of eight people
- The Kick Off Package: Seating on Double Barrel’s patio overlooking the action of the Las Vegas Strip at $75 per person with a max of four people
- Blitz Package: Premium bar stool seating at $75 per person with a max of four people
General Admission: All You Can Drink packages: Enjoy bottomless beverages throughout the game. These packages do not include beverages and are standing room only
- $75 for well drinks and drafts
- $100 for Premium
To Purchase: www.DoubleBarrelLV.comContinue to 4 of 5 below.
04 of 05
The Super Bowl at HYDE Bellagio
The fountain-side hot spot Hyde Bellagio is hosting a Super Bowl watch party offering game-time food specials and viewing on high-definition TVs, with the option of VIP Big Screen seating.
Details: The party starts at 1 pm. Ticketed event; ages 21+ only
General Admission: Open bar package – all you can drink special 2-5 pm for $150; open bar packages do not include seating
- Package 1: Enjoy premium VIP table seating at a $5,000 food and beverage minimum for up to 12 people
- Package 2: Enjoy premium VIP table seating at a $3,000 food and beverage minimum for up to 8 people
- Package 3: Watch the game with up to six of your closest friends with a $1,500 food and beverage minimum
- Package 4: Cheer on your favorite team with a $750 food and beverage minimum for up to three people
To Purchase: www.HydeBellagio.comContinue to 5 of 5 below.
05 of 05
Crazy Horse III Super Bowl Party
Yes, we know you would never go to a Strip Club in Las Vegas just for the dancing girls but what if the Super Bowl was on? Would that make it okay? Well, Crazy Horse III is having a huge bash and if you are into girls dancing while you watch football then there is no better place.
Details: Game day viewing tickets are $75 and include pregame and halftime stadium food fare, one complimentary beer bucket or choice of three sponsored cocktails, two complimentary raffle tickets for prizes valued at $5,000.
VIP Packages: An additional $75 gets you access to VIP entry and seating inside The Sports Bar at Crazy Horse III. VIP partygoers also get bottomless stadium fare courtesy of Famous Dave’s Barbecue, as well as an open bar for the duration of the game.