Looking for parking and transportation options to Nationals Stadium? Nationals Stadium is located in Southeast Washington, DC along the Anacostia River near the Washington Navy Yard. On home game days, heavy traffic and delays are expected around the ballpark and on busy routes such as I-295, I-395, and the SE/SW Freeway. The following streets located adjacent to the ballpark will be closed three hours prior to the start of a home game and may remain closed up to three hours after a game ends.
- N Street, SE between South Capitol Street, SE and 1st Street, SE
- Half Street, SE between M Street and N Street, SE
See a Map and Directions to Nationals Stadium.
Individual game parking is available in the following locations:
On-Site Garages - Red Zone: (South of N Street) Lots B, C and F.
Green Zone: (North of M St. and West of Half Street SE) Lots H, K, L and P.
Orange Zone: (North of M St. and East of 2nd Street)- Lots T, U and W - Lot T - $21-25, Lot U - $26- 30, Lot W -. Lot W - Bus, Limousine, & Large Vehicles.
Economy parking is located at Lot W at M and 7th Sts. SE.
Parking passes can be purchased online by visiting washington.nationals.mlb.com.
Other Ways to Get to Nationals Stadium
- By Metro - Take the Green Line to the Navy Yard station. The Navy Yard station is just a half a block away from the ballpark. The Center Field gate is located a half a block south from the Navy Yard station on Half Street, SE. Metro offers free parking in their lots on Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays. See a guide to using Washington Metrorail
- By Metrobus - The following Metrobus routes serve the ballpark: 74, A42, A46, A48, P6, V7, V8 and V9. Read more about Metrobus.
- By DC Circulator Bus - During game days the DC Circulator will extend service on the Union Station – Navy Yard routes. Read more about the DC Circulator.
- By Bike - There are more than 250 bike racks located around the ballpark and Nationals Park offers a free bike valet located in Garage C at the corner of N Street, SE and 1st Street, SE. Capital Bikeshare stations are located at 1st/ K Streets SE, M Street/New Jersey Avenue, SE and 1st/N Streets, SE.
- By Taxi - Of course, the best way to get to the stadium may be to take a taxi or have someone drop you off along 1st Street, SE or along South Capitol Street. Note that passengers may be picked up at the South Capitol Street location only. Read more about Taxis in Washington DC.
- By Watertaxi - Potomac Riverboat Company provides round-trip transportation from Alexandria.