During Washington DC Restaurant Week, more than 250 of Washington, DC’s finest restaurants offer 3-course lunches for $22 and 3-course dinners for $35. Washington, DC Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to experience Washington, DC’s best restaurants at affordable prices. Cuisines include Contemporary American, Mexican, French, Mediterranean, Italian, Southern, Seafood, Spanish, California, Pan-Asian and more!
The event is held in the winter and in the summer.
Dates: January 30-February 5, 2017, August Dates to Be Announced
Tips for Getting the Most out of Washington Restaurant Week
- Make reservations early, many of the most popular restaurants get booked up.
- Read menus and reviews (see a partial list below). Restaurant Week is a good deal at the priciest restaurants. Some restaurants offer pre-fixed menus all the time, so specials during this week may not offer as big a savings.
- Be aware that not all restaurants participating in Washington Restaurant Week offer the promotional menu at both meals. When you make your reservation, you should confirm with the restaurant that they are participating in Restaurant Week.
- When making a reservation, ask about the Restaurant Week promotion dates. A number of restaurants continue the promotion an extra week. You may be better off visiting those restaurants during the second week. Below is a list of restaurants that I know are extending Restaurant Week. There are probably more.
Washington, DC Restaurant Week is produced biannually by the Destination DC and the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW). A complete list of participating restaurants is posted at www.ramw.org/restaurantweek.
Restaurant Week Extensions
701 Restaurant - through Feb 12
Ambar - - through Feb 12
Ardeo+Bardeo - through Feb 12
Bibiana - through Feb 12
nopa Kitchen + Bar - through Feb 12
The Oval Room - through Feb 12
Reviews of Participating Restaurants
- 701 Restaurant - 701 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- 1789 Restaurant - 1226 36th St. NW
- Agora - 1527 17th Street, NW
- Ardeo/Bardeo - 3309-3311 Connecticut Ave., NW
- Art and Soul - Liaison Capitol Hill, 415 New Jersey Ave., NW
- Café du Parc - 1401 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- City Tap House - 901 9th Street, NW
- CoCo Sala - 929 F Street, NW
- El Centro D.F. - 1819 14th Street, NW
- Finemondo - 1319 F St., NW
- Grille at the Morrison House - 116 S. Alfred St., Alexandria
- The Hamilton - 600 14th Street, NW
- Jaleo - 480 7th St., NW, Bethesda and Arlington
- Johnny's Half Shell - 400 North Capitol Street, NW
- Kellari Taverna - 1700 K Street, NW
- Kushi Izakaya & Sushi Restaurant - 465 K Street, NW
- La Forchetta - 3201 New Mexico Ave. Suite E, NW
- La Tasca - 722 7th St., NW, Alexandria, Arlington and Rockville
- Oval Room - 800 Connecticut Ave. NW
- Oyamel - 401 7th St., NW
- Nopa Kitchen and Bar - 800 F Street, NW
- Primi Piatti - 2013 Eye St., NW
- Redwood Restaurant - 7121 Bethesda Lane, Bethesda, MD
- Sea Catch - 1054 31st St., NW
- Zaytinya - 701 Ninth St., NW
- Zengo - 781 7th St. NW
- Zentan - 1155 14th Street, NW