Santa regularly visits three places in Queens this Christmas:
Santa at the Queens Center Mall
Santa Claus will be available at Queens largest mall throughout December.
- November 15 to December 24, 2014 - except Thanksgiving.
- usually 11 a.m. to 9 p.m; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Photo packages available
- Santa is on Level 3, JC Penney
- Queens Center Mall: Queens Blvd (north side) and Woodhaven Blvd, just off the L.I.E., Elmhurst, NY, 11373
Bay Terrace Mall in Bayside
Santa Claus and maybe one of his elves will greet visits to the Bay Terrace Mall.
- Santa: Saturdays and Sundays, December 6 - 21, 2014 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Horse and buggy rides, December 7, 14, and 21, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 212-85/89 26th Ave (near Terrace Diner on upper level), Bayside, NY
- See Bay Terrace's website for updates
Santa in Flushing
Santa comes to Sky View Center mall in downtown Flushing this Christmas season.
- November 20 to December 24, 2014 - Every day, except Thanksgiving.
- noon to 8 p.m; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Pets can join pictures with Santa on December 14 and 21, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Santa is on Level B
- Sky View Center
- 40-24 College Point Blvd, Flushing, NY