Restaurant Week takes place in several Virginia cities with special fixed prices at participating restaurants. Participating restaurants may choose to offer restaurant week menus at lunch, dinner or both. Reservations often fill quickly so reservations are highly recommended. Tax, alcohol, beverages and gratuity are usually not included in the prix fixe prices. Dates and details are updated as information from each city becomes available.
Richmond Restaurant Week
Richmond Restaurant week features the talents of local chefs and restaurants with three-course menus for a set price.
- Spring - April 21 - 27, 2014
- Fall - October 20 - 26, 2014
Dine for one week at participating Richmond area restaurants, offering special restaurant week menu options.
Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week - Norfolk, Virginia
Norfolk, Virginia offers two chances to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Winter Restaurant Week - January 19 - 26, 2014 - Fixed price dinners ranging for either $20 or $30 or lunches for $10 at participating restaurants.
- Summer Restaurant Week - July 13 - 20, 2014 - Fixed price dinners for special prices at participating restaurants.
Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
Charlottesville Restaurant Week - Charlottesville, Virginia
Charlottesville offers summer and winter restaurant week savings:
- Winter Restaurant Week - January 26 - February 1, 2014 - Participating restaurants will offer three-course, prix fixe menus for about $16, $26 or $36. ($1 from each Restaurant Week meal served will be donated to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.)
- Summer Restaurant Week - July 21 - 27, 2014 - Participating restaurants will offer three-course, prix fixe menus for about $16, $26 or $36.
Williamsburg Area Restaurant Month
January 1 - 31, 2014
Enjoy prix fixe meals at participating restaurants for the entire month of January, including special two-course lunch menus for $10.14 and three-course dinner menus for priced $20.14 or $30.14.
Newport News Restaurant Week
January 19 - February 2, 2014
The first ever Newport News Restaurant Week offers two weeks of fixed price dining (two-course lunches for about $10 and three-course dinners for about $20 and/or $30, plus tax and gratuity at participating restaurants.
Virginia Beach Restaurant Week - Virginia Beach, Virginia
January 12 - 19, 2014
The annual Virginia Beach Restaurant Week, hosted by the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association, offers prix-fixe meals for lunch and dinner.
Town Center Restaurant Week - Virginia Beach, Virginia
March 23 - 29, 2014
Enjoy a week of special lunch and dinner menus at participating restaurants in The Town Center of Virginia Beach. Visit the Town Center Restaurant Week Website to find out about participating restaurants and prices.
Also see Virginia Beach Hotels, Rates, Reviews and Reservations and culinary travel.
Alexandria Restaurant Week - Alexandria, Virginia
Alexandria, Virginia offers two chances to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Winter Restaurant Week (January): Participating restaurants feature $35 prix-fixe three-course dinner and $35 dinner for two.
- Summer Restaurant Week (August): Participating restaurants feature $35 prix-fixe three-course dinner and $35 dinner for two.
This twice yearly gourmet and gourmand event offer multi-course meals and distinctive treats, showcasing the culinary diversity offered throughout the city. Options include prix-fixe three-course dinners and dinners for two.
Discount Restaurant Certificates
If your visit to Virginia does not coincide with any of the Virginia Restaurant Week dates, you may still be able to save on dining with discount gift certificates from Restaurant.com. Before ordering your certificates, make sure to note all expiration dates and restrictions.