Halloween in Vancouver is one of the best times of year: People go all out with their Halloween costumes in Vancouver! Whether you're wearing a Halloween costume to trick or treat, at Fright Nights at the PNE, or to party around Vancouver, it's easy to find the right costume for you.
Use this guide to buy Halloween costumes in Vancouver, rent a costume, or make your own Halloween costume.
Vancouver Halloween Costume Shops
One thing to note: These places are packed the closer it gets to Halloween. I've been to Party Bazaar when there was a line around the block just to get in! So: Shop early.
- Party Bazaar, 1296 Station St., Vancouver 604-873-5241
- Dressew Supply, 337 Hastings St W, Vancouver, 604-682-6196
- Just Imagine, 3060 W Broadway & at the Kids Market on Granville Island, Vancouver, 604-222-3523
- Vancouver Costume Merchant of Dream, 856 Granville Street, Vancouver, 604-568-7315
- Little Miss Vintage, 941 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, 604-255-3554
- Cherry Bomb, 841 Granville Street, Vancouver, 604-408-0301
- Halloween Alley (Halloween pop-up store), 1076 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, 604-226-2612
- Boo La La (formerly Carol’s Costume Corner), 152 East 2nd Street, 2nd Floor, North Vancouver, 604-986-4880
- More Madness Costumes, 5558 Lane St, Burnaby, 604-734-8865
Don't want to buy? Rent at Watts Costume Rentals.
Vancouver Halloween Expo - October 13 - 16, 2016
Vancouver Halloween Costume Ideas
Do it Yourself Costumes with About Guides
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: Photo Galleries & DIY Instructions
- How to Sew Halloween Costumes
- DIY: Make Halloween Costumes
- Last Minute DIY: Fast & Simple Costumes
Where to wear your costume? Vancouver Halloween Events & Attractions 2016