Would you go to a nude beach or clothing-optional resort in the USA on your next romantic getaway? Thousands of people do. If you're nude-curious, consider visiting one of these places close to where you live. Several offer day passes. If you find that you enjoy the clothing-optional lifestyle and the people it attracts, consider spending your next vacation at a resort or beach where you'll need to pack little more than your toothbrush.
Below is a sampling of clothing-optional resorts and nude beaches across the USA, from sunny and hot Arizona to places in the midwest to properties in New England that give us the shivers till August arrives.
- Mira Vista Resort - a clothes-free property, Mira Vista offers nudists a Southwestern-style vacation.
- Shangri La Ranch - a family- and couples- oriented ranch (nude horseback riding available) that is located 45 minutes from the Phoenix airport.
- Haulover Beach - rated one of the top topless (and bottomless) beaches in the USA. Located north of Bal Harbour.
- Florida Nude and Clothing-Optional Directory - places where the Sunshine State shines all over.
- Sea Mountain Resort - outside of Palm Springs and 90 minutes from Los Angeles.
- Harbin Hot Springs - north of San Francisco.
- The Terra Cotta - in Palm Springs and just for couples.
- Topless Beaches in California - just about every coastal county has one.
- Little Beach - a popular nude beach with nude surfing on Maui.
- Nude Beaches of Hawaii - unclothed in paradise.
- Ponderosa Sun Club - the closest nude resort to Chicago.
- Sunshower Country Club - a Midwestern clothing-optional club established 1959 and an hour from Indianapolis, Dayton, and Cincinnati.
- Indian Hills Nudist Park - don't forget to pack the bug spray.
- Berkshire Visa Nudist Resort - in the hills around Hancock.
- Turtle Lake Resort - this clothing-optional resort in the south-central part of the state maintains that nudity is required when and where practical.
- Gunnison Beach - off Sandy Hook, this is the state's only legal nude beach.
- Sky Farm - clothing-optional property located in Basking Ridge, 45 miles from New York City.
- Empire Haven - in the Finger Lakes region.
- Juniper Woods - family friendly getaway in Catskill.
- Lighthouse Beach - on the Fire Island National Seashore.
- Rooster Rock State Park - a state-designated clothing-optional beach.
- White Thorn Lounge - featuring two pickleball courts in the state's western hills.
- Rock Haven Lodge - on 25 woodland acres outside of Nashville.
- Hippie Hollow - Chill, clothing-optional Lake Travis beach in Austin.
- Lone Star Resort - an hour from the Houston airport and offering tours of the property.
- Sandpipers Resort - an adult nudist resort shaded by palm trees in deep-south Texas.
- UFO Beach - on South Padre Island and popular with spring breakers.
- Abbott's Glen - Year-round (brrr!) clothing-optional inn and nudist resort on 55 acres in southern Vermont. Welcomes day visitors.
- Coventry Resort - Cottages and campground facilities beside a lake in Milton.
- Mazo Beach - The New York Times describes one of the most popular beaches in America and the law's attempts to squelch it.
- American Association of Nude Recreation - places to go, searchable by location.
- Going Nude in the Southwest - where to shed your clothes in the sun.
- Nude in New England - 10 places where you can take it all off.
- Don't see your state listed here or want to check out more properties? Check out Net Nude's directory of US nude and naturist resorts.