Ronda is not the easiest place to get to in Spain. The area is poorly connected by train and the road routes there are windy and pretty scary.
- The Best Places to Visit in Andalusia
- How to Plan the Perfect Trip to Malaga
- Spain's Best Sights: City by City
How to Get to from Granada to Ronda by Bus, Car, and Train
- Granada to Ronda by Guided Tour A Guided Tour of Ronda is the most convenient way of getting to Ronda.
- Granada to Ronda by Car: Take the A92 to exit 146, merging onto the A384, before taking the A357 and then the A367. The journey takes 2h30.
- Granada to Ronda by Bus: No direct bus.
- Granada to Ronda by Train: There is a direct train from Granada to Ronda. The journey takes two-and-a-half hours and costs 12€. Book Train Tickets to Ronda from Granada or read about Buses and Trains in Spain.
If you're on your way to Granada for the first time, see my Things to Do in Granada.