Below you’ll find Vancouver's top 9 cruise hotels, listed in order of distance from Canada Place, Vancouver’s main cruise terminal (pier). Vancouver has a lot of great hotels, and most of them are packed into the downtown core. Cruises from Vancouver go primarily to Alaska, but also on occasion to Hawaii and the U.S. West Coast.
- Vancouver also has a second, less-used cruise terminal called Ballantyne Pier. There are no great hotels near Ballantyne. If your ship departs from that pier you will need to arrange transportation from a hotel to the pier.
- Distance shown are approximate but very close; Vancouver block sizes vary.
- Depending on the amount of luggage you have, you may want to take a cab from all but the first 3 listed hotels.
01 of 09
This hotel is literally at Vancouver's main cruise terminal, Canada Place. You just can't stay any closer than this! It won't be cheap, but it will be incredibly convenient. Just take an elevator down to the ship.
- Distance to Canada Place pier: Zero Miles-you're there already!
- Worth the splurge. If proximity to the ship is important, the Pan Pacific is the place to stay.
02 of 09
03 of 09
04 of 09
There aren't a lot of budget choices downtown, and during cruise season the rates at Days Inn may not seem like a bargain, but compared to most of the luxury properties around this is the hotel cheap cruise passengers should consider.
Continue to 5 of 9 below.
- Distance to Canada Place pier: 3.5 blocks, 0.3 miles.
- Budget friendly!
05 of 09
06 of 09
07 of 09
08 of 09
09 of 09