Whether you're going to the Mardi Gras parade in Soulard, or throwing your own Mardi Gras party, you'll need supplies. Here's where to buy everything from beads and masks to costumes and king cakes. All in the St. Louis area.
- McArthur’s Bakery - Satisfy your sweet tooth with a delicious king cake with strawberry, raspberry or chocolate filling. McArthur's is a full service bakery that can also make Mardi Gras themed cupcakes, donuts, sheet cakes and more.
Locations: South County, Kirkwood, Chesterfield
- Federhofer’s Bakery - Try a king cake from one of St. Louis' best bakeries. Each cake serves about 10 people. Federhofer's also has cookies, cakes, donuts and bread for your celebration.
9005 Gravois, Afton, MO
- Lubeley’s Bakery - Lubeley's Bakery and Deli has everything you need to host your own Mardi Gras party: king cakes, muffalettas, Louisiana Cajun bread, cookies and packzi (traditional Polish donuts).
7815 Watson Road
- Johnnie Brock's Dungeon - Johnnie Brock's is the place to go in St. Louis for costumes and decorations any time of the year. During Mardi Gras, the store boasts that it has the most extensive selection of Mardi Gras beads north of New Orleans. You can also get masks, jewelry and party favors.
1900 South Jefferson, St. Louis
- Rileys Flowers - A great place to get beads right along the Soulard Grand Parade route. They have hundreds of styles and sizes to choose from and you don't have to "show" anything.
1705 S. Seventh St.
- Party City - Local Party City locations can help with your Mardi Gras decorating. It stores have beads, party favors, costumes, masks and more.
Locations: Sunset Hills, Fenton, Lemay
- American Carnival Mart/Party Land - American Carnival Mart/Party Land has a wide variety of Mardi Gras decorations. You'll find beads, hats, masks and table decor. They also sell Hurricane Mix for making the signature drink of Mardi Gras.
1317 Lindbergh Plaza Center
Thanks for letting us know!
Tell us why!