01 of 36
These Are The Best Things To Do On The Las Vegas Strip
When you have a list of over 100 things to do in Las Vegas it might seem like you will be faced with a difficult decision. Don't worry, with all of these shows, restaurants, attractions, spas and bars I am pretty sure you'll find a way to fill your time in Las Vegas.
Here are over 100 things to keep you busy during your Las Vegas vacation. You can be sure that I have personally visited each and every one of these attractions and I list them because they are among the best things to do in Las Vegas. In fact, in some instances I have had my kids "research" things to do for kids in Las Vegas as well. Have fun and pace yourself because there is a lot to do on the Las Vegas strip.
I should apologize up front, I lied, there are way more than 100 things to do in Las Vegas but you should easily find the time to do all of these things in about 10 trips to Las Vegas.
WAIT! I just added a few more things you should consider doing in Las Vegas:
Check out Hyde Lounge at T-Mobile Arena | Have The... Caviar Parfait at Bardot | Experience Happy Hour on the High Roller | Eat Well at Costa Di Mare | Work it out at Sweat 60 at Cosmopolitan | Food Tour Time With Lip Smacking Food Tours | Take in the View From Skyfall Lounge
This list of 100 things to do in Las Vegas keeps getting bigger all the time so check back often and find something new to do in Las Vegas. If you find something fun drop me a note and let me know what is your favorite thing to do in Las Vegas.
If you just need more cheap travel ideas:
You should be able to find plenty of things to do in Las Vegas, however, if you want to take the easy way out you can look at things to do that our broken up into categories:
Use this link to check guest reviews and prices for Hotels in Las Vegas on TripAdvisor but be patient and seek out the good deals. If you like to have everything set before you arrive into town this should help.Continue to 2 of 36 below.
02 of 36
The New, Newer and Not so New Things to Do in Las Vegas Right Now
Every time you plan a trip to Las Vegas you'll realize that so many new things have popped up that there is no way you can fit them all in on one trip. Well, you're right, there is no way you will succeed in doing everything but you can do some really good stuff that maybe you have overlooked or that is relatively new. Like these suggestions:
Continue to 3 of 36 below.
- Sparrow and Wolf is an offstrip restaurant that has been opened by a chef with plenty of Las Vegas strip street cred. Chef Brian Howard is creating magic in the kitchen while the bar is crafting serious drinks and the room is tempting you stay all night. Can your favorite Las Vegas restaurant be off the strip? You decide.
- The Park Las Vegas is your spot for a drink and a meal before an event at T-Mobile Arena or for a casual lunch that is followed by a few too many beers.
- Cocktails at Libertine Social will produce this urge to fill up on liquid calories but the kitchen teases you with shareable treats that pleasure you the way only Las Vegas can.
- Morim...oto Las Vegas will ruin you for all other Japanese cuisine in any spot you ever visit. You have been warned. Get a reservation at this restaurant in side the MGM Grand Las Vegas before you get in to town. It can get busy.
- How will you choose between Momofuku and Eggslut at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. An egg sandwich that will explode your palate or ramen that will punch your senses into a new category. Don't choose, have both.
03 of 36
The Favorite Things To Do In Las Vegas
I just added these 20 things to do in Las Vegas because quite frankly, I had fun doing them as of late and they are worth a visit. Now you can see why there are more than 100 things to do in Las Vegas on this list.
- Get a poolside massage at Delano Beach Club. Relax before and after a dip in the pool in this boutique pool off the main pool at Mandalay Bay
Continue to 4 of 36 below.
- Grab a table on the patio at LAGO at Bellagio. The view of the fountains and the strip coupled with the impressive Italian small bites will make you fall in love with Las Vegas all over again.
- Order Chicken Wings and beer at Double Barrel Saloon at Monte Carlo Las Vegas and you get a view of the strip, a few dozen screens to watch a game and an extended afternoon of socializing.
- The Thai Fusion treatment at Bathhouse at Delano Las Vegas is your ticket to relaxation. You'll need 80 minutes but that will last you a few weeks.
- Chicken, Waffles and Watermelon at Yardbird Southern Table and Bar. Need I say anymore?
- Whiskey, whiskey and more... whiskey at the Bar at Delmonico. With over 700 options and a knowledgeable staff to walk you through a mini education in brown spirits.
- Decadently delicious pancakes at The Pantry at Mirage for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Eat when you can as they are open 24 hours a day.
- Drinks and a late night of lounging at Vice Versa at Vdara Las Vegas. Find a seat on the patio and discover a different side of Las Vegas.
- Discover exactly what savory should taste like at Umami Burger at SLS Las Vegas
- Chicken skins and a burger at Carson Kitchen in Downtown Las Vegas are just the tip of the iceberg. The burger is a must and the cocktails keep you around this friendly and fun spot on the hip side of town.
- A bowl of ramen at Yusho at Monte Carlo Las Vegas with its crispy pork and savory broth has to be on your to do list.
- See The Hoover Dam from the Colorado River from a raft in the Black Canyon
- Stroll through the Cactus Garden at Ethel M Chocolate Factory and satisfy your learn something everyday requirement while snacking on some sweet stuff.
- Slide off the Stratosphere Tower on XScream. After going on this thrill ride again I am positive it is definitely the scariest ride on the Stratosphere Tower. So, naturally you should try it.
- Watch the funniest juggler you have ever seen and realize that Jeff Civillico is the best kept secret on the Las Vegas strip.
- Splash down at a Las Vegas water park with a visit to Cowabunga Bay Water Park.
- Jump on a Zipline over Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas and soar like a superhero.
- Have the freshest fish in Las Vegas at Lakeside at Wynn and then watch the show on the Lake of Dreams
- Get the meat sweats at Bazaar Meat by Jose Andres at SLS Las Vegas
04 of 36
Cocktails are what Las Vegas is all about so make sure to have plenty while looking for something to do on the Las Vegas strip. Thee are a few places for a good drink in Las Vegas but you know where this list came from there are still plenty left to be talked about.
Continue to 5 of 36 below.
- Have a stimulating cocktail at Chandelier Bar at Cosmopolitan
- Don't you deserve a Tiki Bar experience?
- Stump the bartender at Vesper Bar at Cosmopolitan
- Take in the view at Skyfall Lounge Las Vegas at Delano Las Vegas
- Sit back and have a drink with style at Franklin at Delano Las Vegas
- Find a secret hideaway at Bound at the Cromwell
- Lounge with a cocktail at Vice Versa at Vdara
- Blow your mind at the best casino bar in Las Vegas at Fusion at Palazzo Las Vegas
- Have a Waborita at Cabo Wabo Cantina and then sit out on the deck and people watch.
Try a few glasses of wine at d.vino at Monte Carlo Hotel
- Sit outside and enjoy a drink and a smoke at Rhumbar
- Drink at Parasol Down at the Wynn Las Vegas
- Indulge in a Hemingway Daiquiri at The... Hit Lounge at Monte Carlo
- Eat the bar and sample some Whiskey Down at MGM Grand
- Eat at the bar and sample some whiskey at Delmonico
- Classic cocktails at Petrossian at Bellagio Las Vegas
05 of 36
Ten of My Current Favorite Things to Do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is not just about about casino action and late night dance marathons. Part of this list of 100 things to do in Las Vegas is about those things that will alter your thinking about Las Vegas.
Continue to 6 of 36 below.
- Possibly the very best thing to do in Las Vegas is Sky Combat Ace Las Vegas. I understand if you don't like racing through the air or flying an airplane you might disagree. Of course, I'm sure you'll say I'm wrong if you don't like the idea of loops and plunges with your typical airplane rides. However, if you even remotely enjoy an elevation in adrenaline you will love Sky Combat Ace.
- Coming in a very close second for favorite things to do in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Rock Crawlers is an adrenaline filled adventure on boulders and sand. You'll crawl along at very slow speeds while climbing and crawling rock faces with a jeep.
- Visit the Grand Canyon - Recently, I have taken a helicopter, an airplane and even a motorcycle to the Grand Canyon. Soar over Grand Canyon... National park in a helicopter or hug the turns right beside the canyons on a Harley Davidson. It's a big hole in the ground but it is pretty impressive.
- Maybe you like to keep your body closer to earth? I understand, in that case head to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and go racing with Richard Petty Driving Experience. Go for a ride along or do the driving yourself.
- The perfect thing to do when you need to unwind after a long day in Las Vegas is with a cocktail. The Hemingway Daiquiri awaits you at Petrossian Bar at Bellagio. The elegant setting and the friendly bartenders will have you dreaming of far away places and funny stories.
- Need a meal? We all need to eat and the beef Wellington at Gordon Ramsay Steak is one of those things you must do in Las Vegas. The fish and chips will also make you excited and the rib cap will knock your socks off.
- Do you know how good it would be if you could get in some golf in Las Vegas? Hit the ball long and straight in the desert.
- Do you love the lights of Las Vegas? Take a flight with Maverick Helicopters and see them from above.
- My idea of near perfection when it comes to things to do in Las Vegas almost always involves too much fun. So, you'll head into Carlos n' Charlies at the Flamingo and order the ceviche and a giant margarita and learn to dance with the very friendly staff.
- Explore CityCenter on the Las Vegas strip.It's not just that the buildings are nice ans shiny. It's the art collection around the property, the impressive list of restaurant options and the world class shopping at Crystals. Yes, I'm easily distracted by how nice every thing is but what I really love is a spa treatment at Aria Spa.
06 of 36
Satisfy Your Craving For Good Food
Las Vegas is about good food and great drinks. You cannot have a list of 100 Things To Do In Las Vegas and not include a lot of great restaurants on the Las Vegas strip.
Continue to 7 of 36 below.
- The view at Rivea coupled with the food make this your spot for romance in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Las Vegas must include a burger so try the gem at Old Homestead
- You need cheap tacos at Tacos El Gordo
- The pastrami burger at TAP Vegas should be served by angels because it is heavenly.
- The complete experience at Le Cirque must be on your Las Vegas to do list
- Teppan at Testsu at ARIA- Right before your eyes a magical meal is crafted with the shenanigans of flying sharp knives and flaming volcanoes.
- Have the best pizza in Las Vegas Not just something to do, something to eat.
- Treat yourself to the best breakfast of your life at Bouchon at the Venetian
- Have a Vegas Strip Dog at Pink's at Planet Hollywood Hotel.
- Have yourself an In-N-Out Burger
- Sample a slow poached steak at StripSteak at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
07 of 36
What I Could Do Right This Minute In Las Vegas
Continue to 8 of 36 below.
- Brooklyn Bowl at the LINQ for an afternoon and an evening of food, drink, bowling, then dancing, then live music then...well, you get the point. A lot is going on and you should be there for it.
- Go way up high over the Las Vegas strip at the LINQ Las Vegas and experience the High Roller. Grab a drink and take in this observation wheel in a very Las Vegas way.
Talk about recycling. Imagine a community center, social hot spot and retail mecca where the whole place is second hand. I don’t mean the clothing for sale--or the food--but the actual building. Downtown Container Park on East Fremont Street
El Loco at Adventuredome did something to me. It scared me. It rattled me. It changed my perspective. I think it has something to do with my 9 year old telling me he hated the ride or with my 13 year-old making me ride it 7 times.
Corner Suite at Aria Las Vegas: Is there anything better than a great view from a hotel window? Is there? You look out the window and the generic room behind you falls... away and all that you are left with is the excitement of a city or destination that is placed before you. The view is what you pay for. The view is why you choose the hotel. The Aria Las Vegas corner suite does that and so much more for me.
When you step into the Polaroid Fotobar you'll look around and realize just how long it has been since you have seen a real picture. I don't mean those glossy things you see in magazines, I mean the real deal. I'm talking about the type of pictures that hold memories and snapshots of moments in time that are just frozen and ready to be looked at.
If you love chocolate there is no need to deny yourself of the beauty that is Hershey's Chocolate World in Las Vegas.
I’m sitting near the stage at 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque at Mandalay Bay and I cannot take my attention away from the drink long enough to admire the burlesque dancer that is putting on a show for the crowd.
Why would you be looking for a gift shop in Las Vegas when every hotel has one that is far more convenient? First, everything at the Bonanza Gift Shop on the Las Vegas strip is significantly cheaper than what you’ll find in the hotel store.
08 of 36
Un-Vegas Your Vacation
Continue to 9 of 36 below.
- Take a stroll around the Springs Preserve you'll see that Las Vegas is about more than tiny skirts and stiff drinks.
- Dive with Sharks at Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Solve a Crime at CSI: The Experience at the MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Take a Day Trip to Zion National Park - Explore what the Southwest has to offer
- Take a Pink Jeep Tour and explore the desert.
09 of 36
I Might Have Ten More Things That I Really Want To Do Right Now
Continue to 10 of 36 below.
- Challenge an American Muscle Carat the Las Vegas Speedway
- Indulge in Chef Akira Back's approach to Japanese food at Kumi at Mandalay Bay
- Get a history lesson on Mob Life at The Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas
- Afternoon Tea? Yes! Petrossian Bar at Bellagio
- Soar through the air in an off Road truck with VORE
- Linger too long at a Las Vegas Pub
- Interact with a sports exhibit at SCORE at Luxor
- Have a decadent dessert at Buddy V inside Palazzo Las Vegas
- The complete Las Vegas nightlife experience at Hakkasan at MGM Grand
- Mingle with a cocktail, a lounge and some sushi at Nobu Caesars Palace
10 of 36
Dance, Mingle, Lounge In Las Vegas
Continue to 11 of 36 below.
- The line might be long but your night will be memorable at Marquee at Cosmopolitan
- Dance the night away at Encore and Wynn Las Vegas at XS Nightclub
- Move it, shake it and VIP it at XS at Encore
- Waste a day dancing, drinking and laughing at the Carnival Court at Harrah's Las Vegas
11 of 36
12 of 36
13 of 36
Perfect for the Guys In Las Vegas
Continue to 14 of 36 below.
- Jump into a fast car at Exotics Racing Las Vegas an dtest your driving skills.
- Catch a game at Lagasse's Stadium at Palazzo Las Vegas
- Get insulted at Dick's in the Excalibur Hotel.
- See the Auto Collections at The LINQ
- Is a strip club more your speed?
14 of 36
15 of 36
See A Show
Continue to 16 of 36 below.
- Introduce yourself to Penny Pibbets at Absinthe the Show at Caesars Palace
- See Michael Jackson "ONE" at Mandalay Bay
- Go Blue! The The Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo Las Vegas.
- Treat yourself to the VIP Indulgence at Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas
- Sing along with Big Elvis
- Try to Defend a Caveman
- See “O” at the Bellagio Hotel
16 of 36
Entertain the Kids
Continue to 17 of 36 below.
- Visit a real gold mine at the El Dorado Canyon Mine Tour
- Appreciate the Las Vegas wildlife at Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage.
- See Mac King in the Afternoon at Harrah’s
17 of 36
Cheap And Free In Las Vegas
Continue to 18 of 36 below.
- The Fountains of Bellagio
- Fremont Street experience
- Container Park Downtown Las Vegas
- Aria Art Collection
- The Auto Collection at LINQ Las Vegas
- Gardens of Bellagio
- Erupting Volcano at Mirage Las Vegas
- Dale Chihuly Glass Sculpture at Bellagio Las Vegas
- The show at the Lake of Dreams at Wynn Las Vegas
- Bocce Ball at Rao's at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
18 of 36
Still Need Ideas on Things to Do in Las Vegas?
Don’t worry, I have plenty more suggestions.
Continue to 19 of 36 below.
- Indulge in way too much cheese and beef at Morel's at Palazzo
- Become Mesmerized with Marc Savardat the V Theater at Planet Hollywood Hotel
- Puppets, puppets and more puppets with Terry Fator at the Mirage
- Figure out if Criss Angel at Luxor Las Vegas is for real
- Have a pre theater meal - L'Unique Menu at L Atelier
- The Bouillabaisse at the Oyster bar at Harrah's at Harrah's Las Vegas
- Get very close to the Titanic at The Artifact Exhibition
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Must I say anything else? Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace
- Stand underneath the Dale Chihuly glass sculpture at the Bellagio Hotel.
- Breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas
- Sea an incredible show at the Mirage The Beatles Love
- Try the Roti Panang at Wazuzu at Encore Las Vegas
- Check out the Atomic testing museum
- See a show at the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day at the Mirage
- Drink at the Bar at Times Square in the New York/New York Hotel
- Do the... ultra lounge thing at Moorea beach lounge at Mandalay Bay
- Eat a late night meal at Binion's coffee shop in Downtown Las Vegas
- Fill up on bread and wine at an outdoor table at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas
- Watch the Fountains at Bellagio
19 of 36
Find A Seat At The Hyde Lounge At T-Mobile Arena
Grab a seat at Hyde Lounge at T-Mobile for a view of the arena from up top with pure VIP service and amenities.Continue to 20 of 36 below.
20 of 36
The Caviar Parfait at Bardot
This is culinary decadence at tits finest at Bardot inside Aria Resort Las Vegas.Potato galatte, smoked salmon, creme fraiche and egg mimosa all combine to launch you into a food coma.Continue to 21 of 36 below.
21 of 36
Happy Hour on the High Roller
Happy Hour is taken 550ft in the air on the High Roller at The LINQ Las Vegas. Unlimited drinks on the observation wheel means you have to drink a lot in 30 minutes but it also means that you might not have to drink anymore for the rest of the night.Continue to 22 of 36 below.
22 of 36
Bring On The Romantic Setting at Costa Di Mare at Wynn Las Vegas
The food is as good as it can get in Las Vegas but the setting is all about romance and class and luxury. Costa Di Mare is where you go when you want to go big.Continue to 23 of 36 below.
23 of 36
Push Your Body At Sweat 60 At Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
If you need to release some energy, Sweat 60 at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas can help. Go in and set yourself right with a 60 minute class of circuit training that will kick start your new work out routine.Continue to 24 of 36 below.
24 of 36
You need a Food Tour With Lip Smacking Food Tours
Get your very own food tour of great Las Vegas restaurants with Lip Smacking Foodie Tours. You'll visit 4-6 restaurants and have a few courses at each all for one price. This may be the best deal in dining on the Las Vegas strip.Continue to 25 of 36 below.
25 of 36
Cocktails with a View at Skyfall Las Vegas
The cocktail in your hand will be outstanding but the view of Las Vegas will keep you staring out the window. Skyfall at Delano Las Vegas is worth a long nights worth of star gazing.Continue to 26 of 36 below.
26 of 36
Swing Away at TopGolf Las Vegas
Everyone has fun at TopGolf Las Vegas. If you are there to swing a club the facilities are actually what you would expect for a top notch practice facility. If you love a good cocktail they have enough bars and crafty bartenders to fulfill your every request. The kitchen is not just an after thought as the menu is not just about bar food but about a real culinary experience. And, the atmosphere is all Las Vegas with lounge areas, pools and plenty of action for more than just a golf date.Continue to 27 of 36 below.
27 of 36
Practice your Yoga in Las Vegas on The High Roller
Can you practice yoga in Las Vegas? Of course you can but did you know that you could go up in an observation wheel and find your happy place 550 ft above the Las Vegas strip? Yes, you can. Yoga on the High Roller at the LINQ Las Vegas is calling all yogis to experience a different type of practice.Continue to 28 of 36 below.
28 of 36
Have a Cigar And Some Bourbon at Montecristo Cigar Bar at Caesars Palace
Watch a game or have a snack or just indulge in some bourbon at Montecristo Cigar Bar at Caesars Palace. You'll find a vast selection of cigars to go along with an impressive selection of bourbons. All you need is to find a little time to sit back and enjoy a good smoke.Continue to 29 of 36 below.
29 of 36
Watch A Game, Have A Beer, Place A Bet at TAG Sports Bar at LINQ Las Vegas
Over 200 beers and over 30 televisions and interactive gaming tables throughout the space give you more than enough to do at TAG Sports Bar at The LINQ Las VegasContinue to 30 of 36 below.
30 of 36
Find a Dark Booth at Beauty and Essex at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
Some times you don't have to mingle. Some times you can tuck yourself into a corner and enjoy the atmosphere. If you find that you are tucked away with someone special, well then, the stories get better and the evening has a way of working itself out. Beauty and Essex has a great lounge for this type of "Vegas" behavior.Continue to 31 of 36 below.
31 of 36
See Las Vegas From The Sky With Sundance Helicopters
Catch Las Vegas from high above or see the Grand Canyon with Sundance Helicopters. Exhilarating and adventurous this is one of those things to do that has to be on your bucket list.Continue to 32 of 36 below.
32 of 36
Indulge In The Octopus at RM Seafood
Sustainable seafood practices are not given lip service at RM Seafood as Chef Rick Moonen has been at the forefront of this movement for years, yes, even before it became fashionable to care about the ocean. Head in and sample great seafood and feel good about it.Continue to 33 of 36 below.
33 of 36
See A Free Show In Downtown Las Vegas
Downtown Las Vegas has live music on Fremont street nightly. Walk under the canopy of lights and the action of the Fremont Street experience and find the music that makes you happy on of the many stages rocking out.Continue to 34 of 36 below.
34 of 36
Grab a Cocktail By The Pool in Las Vegas
It's not always pool season in Las Vegas but it sure does feel like it. Some days I like the action of a pool like the Boulevard Pool at Cosmopolitan or the lazy river at Mandalay Bay while other times I want to relax in the sunshine at Bellagio Pool and simply chill out. There is a Las Vegas pool for everyone and you need to add a pool day to your list of things to do.Continue to 35 of 36 below.
35 of 36
Dazzle Your Sense With One Of The Best Meals in Las Vegas at Le Cirque
Perfection is difficult but if you can get close to it in Las Vegas you are probably at Le Cirque inside Bellagio Las Vegas. This restaurant is the complete package. Great meal, great service, great atmosphere and over all as good as you can possibly get in Las Vegas.Continue to 36 of 36 below.
36 of 36
If all the other suggestions didn't work...
So after all of those ideas you still are a bit confused on what you should be doing in Las Vegas? Well, obviously we still have a few more suggestions. Las Vegas is so diverse that if you cannot find something you enjoy on or off the Las Vegas strip you are either dead or dead inside.
Viva Las Vegas!
Even more things to do in Las Vegas! How will you fit them all in?
- See the Bellagio Gardens
- Get a Backstage tour of Jubilee at Bally's
- Get married at the Little Church of the West
- Get out to the Extraterrestrial Highway
- Go to the top of the Stratosphere Hotel
- Play golf at the Bali Hai Golf Course
- Have a blast at the Piano Bar at Harrah's
- Check out the Haunted Vegas Tour
- Have a Martini at Red Square in the Mandalay Bay
- Have a party at the Hofbrauhaus
- Hop on the Las Vegas Strip Trolley for trip down Las Vegas Blvd.
- Order the King Crab legs at Pasta Pirates at the California Club
- Live it up at the THEhotel at Mandalay Bay
- Have a margarita at Margaritaville at the Flamingo
- Eat the Pancetta... Wrapped Meatloaf at Spago in the Forum Shops
- See Mystere at Treasure Island
- Have steak that melts like ice cream in your mouth at N9NE in the Palms
- Have lunch on the patio at Olives at the Bellagio and load up on the flat bread
- Try the pastrami on marbled rye at the coffee shop at the Mandalay Bay Hotel
- People watch at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Ride the wave pool at the Monte Carlo Hotel
- Propose marriage and do the deed in one quick shot Get Married in Las Vegas!
- Relax at WET the Spa at TI
- Ride a Gondola at the Venetian Hotel
- Eat at the Pink Taco at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Play poker in the Bellagio Poker Room
- Pass out while eating an incredible meal at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand
- Poker - Play poker at Binion's in Downtown Las Vegas
- A Pool? - Work on your tan at a Las Vegas Pool
- See the Blue Man Group
- See the city from the Eiffel tower at Paris Las Vegas
- See the free show at the Fremont Street Experience
- See the Aquarium at the Atlantis Fountain at the Forum Shops
- Watch the sharks feed at Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- Window Shop at the Bellagio Hotel
- Shop till you drop at the Fashion Show Mall
- Sit by the fire at the Peppermill Fireside Lounge on the Las Vegas Strip
- Spend all day on the Las Vegas Monorail
- Watch a game at the Sport Book at Caesars Palace
- Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon
- Take a long leisurely walk on the Las Vegas Strip
- Take pictures with wax a figure at Madame Tussauds at the Venetian Hotel
- Try a 99 cent shrimp cocktail at the Golden Gate Casino, while you’re at it grab a hot dog too.
- Try a doughnut at Fix in the Bellagio Hotel
- Try to stump the Jester at the Excalibur Hotel
- Visit the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts
- Watch the volcano erupt in front of the Mirage Hotel
- Dance at the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio