Looking for things to do this weekend?
- Brooklyn Flea
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Lakeside,Prospect Park
- Introduction to Birdwatching: Brooklyn's on the flyover migration route.
- Downtown Brooklyn TKTS booth sells cheap Broadway Saturday night/Sunday matinee tix.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Brooklyn Museum The Brooklyn Museum's
- Leaving town? How to get to the airports from Brooklyn, or from Brooklyn to JFK, LaGuardia, Newark
- Coney Island!
Tips for Saturday Evening
- Movies at Nighthawk ( Williamsburg).
- Music Hall of Williamsburg.
- Go where the people-watching is as good as the act: Knitting Factory(Williamsburg) and Bell House (Gowanus).
- BAMCafe: Free live jazz show, no cover
Floating Kabarette: Show at Galapagos Art Space (DUMBO)
Things to Do with Kids on Sunday
- Prospect Park Zoo: 450 Flatbush Avenue in Prospect Park.
- Check out the amazing tree house at Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- Brooklyn Center for Performing Arts.
- Bargemusic Family Concert .
- Take the kids to the NY Aquarium in Coney Island.
- Brooklyn Bowl: Family bowl (no cover) noon-9 PM.
- NY Transit Museum( Brooklyn Downtown Cultural District).
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Explore Williamsburg, Bushwick, Crown Heights, Gowanus
Other Tips for Sunday in Brooklyn
- Plot your strategy for looking for a new apartment in Brooklyn.
- DIY art gallery tour: See what's on.
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Navy Yard exhibits and tour
- Tour the Brooklyn Brewery in Williamsburg.
- Royal Palm Shuffle: Be your grandparents: Try the hot new shuffleboard/bar venue.(Gowanus).