There are some 70 golf courses in Lost Wages, along with a couple of dozen major resorts with golf course affiliations, and that could be a problem for us when planning a golf vacation. With so many great venues to choose from, we need a little help, right? So how do you find the best golf courses in Las Vegas? The answer is my list of The Top 25 Golf Courses and Resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada. It took me quite a while to put this list together, but I think you'll find it to be quite inclusive.
There are, of course, a great many more, and I'll be bringing those to you over the next several weeks, or so.
Ok, so these are my choices, and they are not listed in any particular order, and I’m not claiming, at least at this point, that it’s the complete answer to the question of where to play in and around Sin City. What you have here is my own list of the major, truly visitable golf courses and resorts in Las Vegas and its surrounds. Along with each listing, you’ll find a review of the facilities, the golf course/s, and a whole lot of helpful information that will enable you to budget your trip: green fees, where to stay, and how to get there and so on. The list will, of course, continue to grow over time, and as I continue to gather new information.
You’ll also find a couple of shorter and more specific lists of courses and resorts at the end of the main, alphabetical listings below.
If you have a favorite course or resort, please feel free to shoot an email to me.
- Aliante Golf Club Course, Las Vegas
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Mountain Golf Course, Nevada
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Palm Course, Nevada
- Arroyo Golf Club, Las Vegas
- The Badlands Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Black Mountain Golf and Country Club, Henderson, Nevada
- Cascata Golf Club, Boulder City, Nevada
- Desert Pines Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Falls Golf Club Course at Lake Las Vegas
- Las Vegas National Golf Club, Nevada
- Painted Desert Golf Club ,Las Vegas
- Reflection Bay Golf Course, Henderson, Nevada
- Revere Golf Club Concord Golf Course, Las Vegas
- Revere Golf Club Lexington Golf Course, Las vegas
- Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Rio Secco Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Royal Links Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Siena Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Snow Mountain Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Club
- Sun Mountain Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Club
- Silverstone Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Tuscany Golf Club, Henderson, Nevada
- Wolf Course Paiute Golf Resort, Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas Golf Course
Here are a few more helpful links to help you with your planning:
Las Vegas Golf Hotels:
- Golf Travel’s Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Guide
Las Vegas Golf Course and Resort Reviews
I promised some extra lists of the opportunities for a golf vacation in Las Vegas. Here you go:
How to Get There:
The closest airport is Las Vegas International Airport. The airport is served by almost all U.S. and Canadian airlines and by many others from around the world.
Helpful link: Golf Las Vegas Now
Las Vegas not an option? Okay, so if you're looking for more ideas for your golf getaway, you might like to consider one or more of these favorites: Scotland is always a great option, and Florida, then there's the American Southwest, or Bermuda, maybe the Bahamas, and there are great golf courses and resort located all over the Caribbean and Mexico and many more. For the most up-to-date golf travel news and information, be sure to Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter and please, follow me on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. Read my Blog and please take a moment to Visit my Website. Read my About Golf Travel Blog