There are some 70 golf courses in Las Vegas, along with a couple of dozen major resorts with golf course affiliations, and that could be a problem when planning a golf vacation. With so many great venues to choose from, you need a little help, right? So how do you find the best golf courses in Las Vegas? Look no further than this list of the top 25 golf courses and resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Top 25 Golf Courses and Resorts
The courses below are not listed in any particular order. What you have here is a list of the major, truly visitable golf courses and resorts in Las Vegas and its surrounds.
- Aliante Golf Club Course, Las Vegas
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Mountain Golf Course, Nevada
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Palm Course, Nevada
- Arroyo Golf Club, Las Vegas
- The Badlands Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Black Mountain Golf and Country Club, Henderson, Nevada
- Cascata Golf Club, Boulder City, Nevada
- Desert Pines Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Falls Golf Club Course at Lake Las Vegas
- Las Vegas National Golf Club, Nevada
- Painted Desert Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Reflection Bay Golf Course, Henderson, Nevada
- Revere Golf Club Concord Golf Course, Las Vegas
- Revere Golf Club Lexington Golf Course, Las Vegas
- Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Rio Secco Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Royal Links Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Siena Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Snow Mountain Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Club
- Sun Mountain Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Club
- Silverstone Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Tuscany Golf Club, Henderson, Nevada
- Wolf Course Paiute Golf Resort, Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas Golf Course
How to Get There
The closest airport is Las Vegas International Airport. The airport is served by almost all U.S. and Canadian airlines and by many others from around the world.
Other Golf Destinations
If you're looking for more ideas for your golf getaway, you might like to consider one or more of these favorites: Scotland is always a great option and Florida. Then there's the American Southwest, or Bermuda, maybe the Bahamas, and there are great golf courses and resort located all over the Caribbean and Mexico and many more.