Question: What Restaurants Serve Thanksgiving Dinner in Queens, NY?
Answer: Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings will be served at many restaurants in Queens this year. Listed below by neighborhood are a few. Make sure to call for reservations. Most prices do not include tax or tip. For those who don't want to leave home, there are great takeout options for Thanksgiving in Queens.
Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 27, 2014.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Astoria and Long Island City
- Brick Cafe, 30-95 33rd St, Astoria, NY, 718-267-2735
Traditional Thanksgiving dinner, plus more options.
- Vesta Trattoria and Wine Bar, 21-02 30th Ave, Astoria, NY 11102, 718-545-5550
Vesta offers a range of options,including turkey with all the traditional fixings. You'll also find lasanga and even a steak on the T-day menu.
- Riverview, 2-01 50th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, 718-392-5000
Lots and lots of options beyond turkey on this menu.
- Water's Edge, 44th Dr and the East River (west from Vernon Boulevard), Long Island City, NY, 718-482-0033
Prix Fixe. Wheelchair accessible.
- Zenon Taverna, 34-10 31st Ave, Astoria, NY, 718-956-0133
Traditional Thanksgiving fare, plus a few Greek and Cypriot extras. See also catered Thanksgiving.
- Ben's Deli, 211-37 26th Ave, Bayside, NY 11360, 718-229-2367
Call for seatings at specific times in afternoon. See also catered Thanksgiving.
- Flagship Diner, 138-30 Queens Blvd, Briarwood, NY 11435, 718-523-6020
A la carte Thanksgiving dinner. See also catered meals. Wheelchair accessible. See also catered Thanksgiving.
- Georgia Diner and Restaurant, 86-55 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY (one block from Queens Center Mall), 718-651-9000
Free parking, call for reservations. Offering roast turkey and many other meat and seafood options.
- Austin's Ale House, 82-70 Austin Street, Kew Gardens, NY 11415