There are two major entertainment venues at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale. The smaller of the two is called The Showroom. Larger events, concerts and shows take place in the Ballroom. Here are profiles of both venues with comments and tips about attending performances there.
The image above represents the standard seating configuration for performances taking place in the Ballroom at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale.
To see it larger, simply temporarily increase the font size on your screen. If you are using a PC, the keystroke to us is the Ctrl + (the Ctrl key and the plus sign). On a MAC, it's Command+.
When you are using this seating chart for Talking Stick Resort events, make sure that you have the right venue! This seating chart DOES NOT APPLY to:
- The Showroom at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale (here is the seating chart for The Showroom)
- Poolside Concerts at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale
- Casino Arizona events
- Concerts and shows at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Downtown Phoenix
More About Talking Stick Resort & Casino
- Concerts at the Showroom
- Orange Sky Restaurant with Scenic Views
- Orange Sky: One of the Best Wine Lists
- One of the Best Resorts in the Valley of the Sun, According to AAA
- Free Shuttle to Spring Training Games at Salt River Fields
- New Year's Eve Parties
The configuration of seating areas may vary for some concerts/events.