Super Bowl Sunday is coming up and you need a place to watch the game and drink some beers. You need a Super Bowl Party. Sunday February 4, you will need to have your game face on and be ready for a prolonged good time as you watch the Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
Before you start planning do all the research and find exactly what you need for the ultimate Super Bowl Party in Las Vegas. Parties, bars, sports books, hotels and a few places to eat. The Guide to planning your Super Bowl in Las Vegas is pretty much all you need to get started.
As you may know major parties don't happen inside hotels anymore but plenty offer smaller options. Call the hotel you are staying at to see if they have any special parties planned.
However, there are plenty of special event parties that are hosted around town where the game is going on and plenty of action is happening concurrently. Do you need a place to stay for Super Bowl Sunday?
So where do you go?
Obviously, you can still go to all the sport books. They can still show the game and as long as you place a bet you can probably grab a few drinks. The problem resides in the fact that there is limited seating and the chances of getting a good seat are very slim. A very crowded Super Bowl party for sure.
Check out these Super Bowl parties in Las Vegas
The clubs and bars of Las Vegas are now getting into the act of Super Bowl parties. Find one that you think you might like and call them. Make sure to mention the specific date.
Super Bowl Party in Las Vegas
- Casa Di Amore - The 11th Annual Big Game Party
- This is usually a very good party and a great deal. The doors open at 1:30 pm and the game starts at 3:25p. Yes, that means you can tailgate there! $170 includes everything. Food, drinks, seating, and door prizes. This year the party is at The Westgate Hotel Grand Ballroom (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton) Call them at (702) 684-6127. The highlights:- $170 per person all inclusive of sales tax, ticketing and includes a great branded bar, plus beers, wines, juices etc. http://lasvegasbiggameparty.bigcartel.com
- Buffet going all day long as well with Philly Cheesesteaks, Texas spicy hot links, and much more.
- Multiple 12' HD Screens
- Guaranteed table seating and plenty of room for large groups.
- Live sports betting cages (that's huge for us - never been able to pull that off before now!)
- Showgirls - Vegas Vanguard Drumline - Incredible door prizes this year and tons of giveways.
- Big Game Viewing Party at Hyde Bellagio Sunday, Feb. 4, 2017On Sunday, Feb. 4, Hyde Bellagio invites football fans to cheer on their favorite pro team and watch the last game of the NFL season at a special viewing party featuring multiple flat-screen TVs, VIP table packages and delectable small bites from Lago. For more information, visit hydebellagio.com.
- The Big Game at La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway
- The ticket is $129 but that does not include beverages. However, you get your tailgate party delivered right to your table and it includes sea bass tacos with pickled onions and salsa verde; shrimp ceviche with avocado and Asian pear; chicken flatbread with Thai basil and sweet & sour chili; tomato mozzarella flatbread; chicken gyros with tzatziki and pear chutney; Kalbi short-rib sliders; lollipop chicken wings; crispy rock shrimp with chipotle aioli; loaded baked potato-style tater tots; Angus mini burgers; heirloom tomato and burrata; house made chips and salsa; cole slaw; and macaroni salad. Reservations are available at 702.770.7375 or online at www.lacavelv.com.
- The D Las Vegas is going deep for the Super Bowl
- Private Big Game Man Caves – To take sacred Super Sunday traditions up a notch, groups can book their very own Man Cave-style setups, hosted on the 12th floor of the D Las Vegas. Crews ranging from 4 -25 people can kick back in private rooms complete with sofa seating, massive flat-screen televisions and open-bar access for food and drinks. Reservations with up to 12 guests will also receive $25 of match play. Tickets for the private Man Caves start at $170 per person.
- A Celebration of Champions – Super fans can host their very own Big Game bash in the D Showroom, where they’ll enjoy a private bartender and exclusive service fit for an MVP. The space can accommodate up to 180 football fans and will be packed with stadium-style food and beverages, perfect for keeping party-goers ready for the next play. Pricing is based on availability.
- Ballroom Blitz – Catch the Big Game from the comfort of the D Ballroom with unlimited bites and drinks, including a menu of gourmet BBQ favorites, American Coney Island and hamburgers with all the fixings. Tickets for the party space start at $150 per person.
- Tickets for a Downtown Las Vegas Super Bowl Party can be found at www.downtownwatchzone.com or call (800) 712-0277.
- Searsucker Las Vegas Super Bowl Man Cave Party
- Football enthusiasts can enjoy the all you-can eat specialty menu which includes: chips and dips; coriander pickles and olives; lollipop wings with buffalo sauce and blue cheese fondue; tomato and burrata with basil, olive oil and balsamic; hummus and toasted pita with chickpea, garlic and sesame; shishito peppers with ponzu and sea salt; crispy pig’s ears with cilantro, lime and sea salt; beer-braised pork sliders with cheddar, bacon, chipotle and crispy onion; duck fat fries with parmesan, prosciutto and herbs and Chef Steve’s pastor street tacos, shaved to order. A limited a la carte menu will be available upon request.
- Football fans can upgrade to the VIP Man Cave Experience sponsored by Jack Daniel’s, which includes all-you-can-eat-and-drink plus a special halftime pig roast with all the fixings. Searsucker is also offering premium couch seating for up to six people at an additional cost.
- Doors open at 2 p.m. for Searsucker’s Big Game Viewing Party. Tickets and more information: searsucker.com or call 702-866-1800.
- Brooklyn Bowl at The LINQ for the Super Bowl
- For as little as $75 you get a watch party and a few perks for this year's Super Bowl at Brooklyn Bowl but if you go larger you can get a lane for bowling and all can eat and drink. Not all of their packages include bowling but they do include a buffet and beer. Check their website for details. https://www.brooklynbowl.com/event/1608917-come-watch-big-game-las-vegas/
- Crazy Horse III Super Bowl Party
- $199 and you get an open bar, free transportation to the event and really good looking women walking around in next to nothing. IF you are easily distracted this one might not be for you.
- The CromwellFootball fans wanting to catch all the playing field action at the Strip’s only stand-alone boutique hotel, Interlude and Bound by Salvatore has them covered.
- The Cromwell’s central casino lounge, Interlude, will feature two food and beverage Big Game packages: Package A- $70 per person ++- includes a bucket of five Miller Lite or Coors Light, or three well drink tickets, as well as an all-you-can-eat-buffet. Additional drink specials will be available. Package B- $125 per person ++- includes all-you-care-to-drink Miller Lite or Coors Light draft beer and well drinks, as well as an all-you-can-eat-buffet.
- Bound by Salvatore brings a new meaning to lobby bar with its intimate design and incredible cocktails. For the Big Game, Bound will feature a $50 food and beverage package. Additional drink specials will be featured as well
- Q Bowl 2017 at Marquee Dayclub Dome - $140 General admission with open bar and buffet featuring Salt Crusted filet mignon carving station, Honey BBQ Riblets, Truffle Mac and Cheese and more. $75 General admission with open bar only. $75 General admission with buffet only. Tickets: http://marqueelv.electrostub.com/event.cfm?id=139229&cart
- Rockhouse at the Venetian is having a Super Bowl party that starts at $200 for an all access premium open bar. They should have 80 HD televisions around the room.
- Brooklyn Bowl has a big game package for $75 includes an all-you-can-eat buffet of their famed Southern comfort food, as well as unlimited Bud Light drafts and well drinks. They have a super VIP party for $2000 that includes food and drink for 20 people to watch the big game.
- Carmine's in The Forum Shops - $85 (plus tax and gratuity) buffet with Penne Alla Vodka, Scarpariello Wings, Chicken Parm and more. $150 (plus tax and gratuity) open bar until the beginning of the fourth quarter. $225 (plus tax and gratuity) VIP package includes a carving station and seafood and a later last call. Reservations: (702) 473-9700
- The BIG GAME Bash at Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book
- On Sunday, Feb. 4, football fans are invited to watch the Big Game at Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book during The BIG GAME Bash, a special viewing party featuring more than 50 flat screen TVs, a giant video wall, an open bar, special giveaways and delicious game-day fare. Open bar tickets are now on sale starting at $75 per person, and table packages, which include open bar and food credit, are also on sale starting at $100 per person. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.slslasvegas.com/umamiburger.
- Public House Luxor for a Super Bowl Party - $55 gets you a football fans buffet of the finger foods that makes us all happy. You can upgrade for $155 and get guaranteed seating and premium cocktails and domestic drafts. They have plenty of televisions and if you are able to score a seat this might be the best deal on the strip.
- Slice of Vegas is offering a pizza and beer party for $50 that will also feature other Italian fare.
- Rhumbar has a party that will cost you $200 for food and drinks with a sot on the patio to watch the game.
- The BIG GAME Viewing Party at The Sayers Club®
- For a more intimate lounge experience on Sunday, Feb. 4, SLS Las Vegas hosts The BIG GAME Viewing Party at The Sayers Club, inviting football fans to watch the Big Game at one of the most exciting venues overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. The party features an open bar from noon to 5 p.m., and tickets are now on sale starting at $60 per person. A VIP package, which includes table seating, beverages and delicious game-day fare from 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, are also on sale starting at $1,000. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.thesayersclublv.com.
- Senor Frogs at Treasure Island is offering their Super Bowl Party with packages that start at $60 per person and some packages include your own bottle of tequila, taco platters and guaranteed seating.
- Du Forni in Summerlin will hold their Foodie Bowl during the Super Bowl. $20 all you can drink Peronis and finger food starting at $6 might make you take the drive over to see the game here.
- Super Sunday Bash at Cabo Wabo - Cabo Wabo Cantina is having a party for $200 for all you can eat and drink during the game. The $200 allows you to come in at 2:30 pm and enjoy a buffet and all you can drink package including house margaritas and select draft beers and well rinks. Contact 702- 385-2226 or at the Cabo Wabo Website, www.cabowabocantina.com.
- The Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas - Plenty of people head to watch the Super Bowl in the Beer Garden at the Hofbrauhaus so reservations are a must. Flat screes everywhere and quite an atmosphere. Doors open at 11 on game day and seating is first come first serve and there is no cover.
- Lagasse's Stadium at the Palazzo Las Vegas - Incredible food, 100 screens and stadium seating.
- Margaritaville and Football at the Flamingo. Big screens and plenty of angles to watch the game while sipping on your favorite boat drink. You might want to get there early though.
- Bally’s Sports Book – Game day specials and prize giveaway
- Also, you can always hit the strip clubs, because apparently, they have large televisions that are often tuned to sporting events. They also have alcohol and girls in next to nothing to serve the alcohol as well. At least that is what I am told. (really, do you think I would miss a good game and party to hang out with half-naked women?)
It does become a problem when a girl does not get off your lap during a game but I’m sure you can find a way to manage.