If you are staying at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for Super Bowl Weekend you will need to find a good spot to watch the game and all of the festivities leading up to it and the post game bash. Cosmopolitan has plenty of bars and restaurants to grab a seat and watch the big game but you might need a little help finding the right spot for you.
What is happening at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for Super Bowl Sunday?
- The Race & Sports Book at Cosmopolitan is the place to watch the Super Bowl if you are looking to place a few bets before and during the game. They have state-of-the-art LED video walls and countless televisions surrounding the room. You can choose from the lounge area to sit back and enjoy the game in a low-stress environment or find a traditional betting station where you can crunch your numbers and figure out the parlay situation.They also have a large VIP room with a 90-inch screen to bring you all the football action in complete HD.
- CliQue Bar & Lounge A reserved seat will cost you a minimum of $200 in food and beverage but it will give you the luxury experience and a guaranteed place to watch the game. This ultra lounge will have additional televisions throughout the room and bottle service is available. Further information on open bar packages and table reservations can be requested at email@example.com.
- Wine bar and restaurant D.O.C.G. Enoteca will open at 2 p.m. and will broadcast the game. Packages start at $100 per person and include all-you-can-eat buffet and all-you-can-drink red and white wine, domestic beer and specialty cocktails. There is also a limited à la carte menu offered at the patio area.
- STK is about to make your Super Bowl party way better than you have ever had. Their Big Game Viewing party is anchored by multiple high-definition 70-inch TVs throughout the sleek, modern interior of the restaurant, along with LED lighting, custom goal posts and other touchdown-worthy themed décor. The party begins at 2 p.m. and lasts until the conclusion of the game. Packages start at $195 per person and include an all-you-can-eat prix fixe menu and bottomless premium drinks. For reservations and more information, guests are encouraged to call 702-698-7990.
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub will host a Q Bowl 2017 Viewing Party at Marquee Dayclub Dome. Doors open at 1 p.m. and open bar is from 1 to 4 p.m. General admission for the event with open bar only or buffet only starts at $75 per person. General admission with buffet and open bar starts at $140. Guests interested in reserving a table in the Q-Dome are encouraged to contact Qbowl@marqueelasvegas.com. Ticket purchases are not necessary for guests with table reservations.
- HOLSTEINS - Considering how much good beer they have at Holsteins that is reason enough for me to stop by on Super Bowl Sunday. A seat at the bar gets you access to great beer and food. You'll probably have to get there early as the bar area has limited seating.
- THE HENRY - The Henry is an all-day dining venue adjacent to the casino floor that should draw you in with the great cocktail program found everywhere in the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The game will be on but no drink or food specials are available. You can however enjoy the atmosphere from nearby Bond while enjoying a seat in side The Henry. BOND has plenty of big screens and a lot of drink options for your Super Bowl viewing pleasure.
Festive cocktails throughout the resort at all bars and lounges created by chief mixologist Mariena Mercer will include:
- Necessary Roughness – an updated version of Jack & ginger
- Two Feet in Bounds – a twist on the Margarita, garnished with a Tajin rim and lemon wheel
- High NRG – a version of a vodka Redbull mix, garnished with candied ginger
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada