There is a moment when you look out of a helicopter and survey the land below when you feel like you are flying. Yes, I get it, you are technically in the air but you are not actually flapping your wings. The helicopter allows you to hover over a chasm or zoom over some bright lights. All of this exploring from high above and you barely break a sweat. Clearly the birds have it all wrong.
Sundance Helicopters has been flying in the Las Vegas valley since 1985 and was the first helicopter company to introduce a Grand Canyon Tour. Today they offer tours over the Las Vegas strip as well as the Grand Canyon. Within these tours you’ll also be able to see Lake Mead, The Valley of Fire or take part in a champagne picnic.
The helicopter tour is one of those once in a lifetime experiences that take you beyond the ordinary Las Vegas attractions. Combine an aerial view with the Grand Canyon or a special occasion and you have the recipe for an unforgettable experience.
Sundance helicopters offers tours daily and throughout the day over Las Vegas and to the Grand Canyon fitting your vacation schedule just right.
Two Tours from Sundance Helicopters That Should Be on Your Radar
The Valley of Fire Picnic Tour
This helicopter tour gets you a flight over the southern Nevada desert to a spot in the Valley of Fire. Before you touch down on the sandstone you’ll have flown over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
Included in the tour:
- Luxury stretch limousine transportation to and from hotels in Las Vegas, with arrival and departure at Sundance’s beautiful pre-flight lounge
- Flight in the comfortable, air-conditioned, state-of-the-art Airbus EC-130T2 helicopter with in-air narration provided in nine different languages
- Departing flight that soars above Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert
- Passenger landing right into the heart of the scenic outcroppings of the Valley of Fire
- Exclusive picnic with personal breakfast or lunch baskets and a champagne toast amidst the majestic red sandstone in the rocks high above the valley
- Return flight offering views of the brilliant sand dunes and rock formations, along with from-the-air views of the Las Vegas Strip
Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular Package
When you get into the Sundance Helicopter on Fourth of July in Las Vegas you’ll be in for a trip that you will not soon forget. Not only will you get their city lights tour that highlights the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip you will then hover at a safe distance and be able to enjoy the show. Las Vegas puts on a memorable fireworks display and your front row seat will be from a helicopter looking down on the numerous fireworks erupting from the strip casinos.
For information on helicopter tours in Las Vegas with Sundance Helicopters, you can call them at (702) 736-0606 or check their website.