Sugar Factory Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas is CLOSED
The restaurant has been replaced by HEXX Kitchen and Bar. It still enjoys spectacular views of the Las Vegas strip and is always open. Check out the chocolate bar and the late night menu. Also, above HEXX is the Beer Park with over 100 beers and fabulous views of the Las Vegas strip.
You'll want a lollipop after you eat but you might be more intrigued with the Lollipop Passion as the huge bowl of a drink gets delivered and you contemplate finishing it off. Sugar Factory will please your sweet tooth and will also take you to that sugary happy place in your mind. Open 24 hours and serving quite a few meals under $20.
What Do You Crave? Sugar Factory Las Vegas Has It
Location: Sugar Factory American Brasserie
Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 331-5100
Cuisine at Sugar Factory Las Vegas: American
Reservations for Sugar Factory Las Vegas: Walk-ins welcome or call (702) 331-5100
Price Range at Sugar Factory Las Vegas: Moderate
Hours at Sugar Factory Las Vegas:
Open 24 hours
What it's like at Sugar Factory Las Vegas?
Any place that has a chocolate lounge is sure to have that tiny bit of energy that comes from an anticipated sugar rush. The aroma of chocolate fills a great deal of the dining area and it is a slice of heaven. If you sit on the patio with a view of the Las Vegas strip you catch a glimpse of the energy of Las Vegas and the excitement of the strip.
How's the food at Sugar Factory Las Vegas?
With over 250 items on the menu if you can’t find something that makes you happy you might have some issues. There are decadent entrees and flavorful desserts in a restaurant that attempts to please quite a few palates. The concept of an American Brasserie fits well in that it has a slightly more upscale feeling than a café while retaining a casual feeling.
What you should try at Sugar Factory Las Vegas:
- Mac and Cheese Pops – A simple tomato and crème sauce for dipping these little morels of fried mac and cheese. I had six but I could have had 20. They are an addiction waiting to happen.
- Ratatouille Crepe – This is a huge surprise. Comfort food alert. The garlic, the roasted red peppers and the eggplant is seeking refuge inside that crepe and it is topped with some greens in slightly tangy vinaigrette. The combination of flavors is right for a warm afternoon.
- Tomato Basil Pizza – It’s simple, thin crust pizza that has something going for it. It’s not the best in Las Vegas but considering how many bad pizzas you can find in Las Vegas. I’m excited about another place where the option is there. If you have kids they can easily share one.
- Pizza Burger – I love burgers and I love pizza. How can it not be good? If you are in the mood to try something different this is it. The burger alone is decent, considering how many fantastic burgers there are on the Las Vegas strip I won’t go so far as to say that it cracks the top 10, however, it can hold it’s on amongst plenty. Add in the pizza element and it become interesting.
- Lemon Meringue tart – It’s like eating sweet, flavored air.
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy