Stephanie is an NYC-based travel and lifestyle journalist. She is a contributing author to Thought Catalog’s travel book, “Let’s Get Lost,” and is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers. After growing up in Ohio, Stephanie went on to live in Boston and London before moving back to Cincinnati, then to her dream city, New York.
- Stephanie has written for TripSavvy since April 2019
- She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Dayton and a master’s in public relations from Boston University
- She has also written for VICE, Fodor’s, Roads & Kingdoms, and Mental Floss
You can find Stephanie's work in VICE, Fodor’s, Roads & Kingdoms, CNN Travel, and Mental Floss, among other publications.
Stephanie has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Dayton and a master’s degree in public relations from Boston University.
- The Best Day Trip Destinations in All 50 States, Mental Floss
- This Hidden Bar Has the Best Beer in Tallinn, Fodor's
- A 'Secret' Tour Inside the Long-Awaited Grand Egyptian Museum, CNN Travel
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.