The Steele Indian School Park is located in central Phoenix. There is a garden, an amphitheater, and a lake at Steele Indian School Park, and it is the site for several festivals and events throughout the year, including the Fabulous Phoenix 4th Independence Day celebration and the Scottish Highland Games. There is also a dog park at this location.
Steele Indian School Park Location
- Address - 300 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85012
- GPS - 33.495689,-112.069833
You can see this location marked on a Google map. From there you can zoom in and out, get driving directions if you need more specifics than mentioned above, and see what else is nearby.
The Steele Indian School Park is located at 3rd Street and Indian School Road in Central Phoenix. There are several parking lots. These directions will take you to the 3rd Street entrance. There are also entrances and parking Central Avenue, north of Indian School Road, and on 7th Street north of Indian School Road.
- From North Phoenix/Scottsdale: Take the Piestewa Peak Parkway (SR 51) south to Indian School Road. Right (west) on Indian School Road to 3rd Street.
- From East Valley: Take I-60 west to Interstate 10 west. Take the Piestewa Peak Parkway (SR 51) north to Indian School Road. Left (west) on Indian School Road to 3rd Street.
- From West/Southwest Phoenix: Take I-10 east to 7th Avenue exit. Left (north) to Indian School Road. Right (east) on Indian School Road to 3rd Street.
- From Northwest Phoenix/Glendale: Take I-17 south to Indian School Road. Turn left (east) on Indian School Road to 3rd Street.
Valley Metro Rail
The Steele Indian School Park is accessible by Valley Metro light rail. The closest station is Central Avenue/Indian School Road.