- Stacie Haight Connerty is a nationally published writer and editor for a variety of magazines, blogs, and online publications.
- She began working in the hospitality industry in 1997. Her behind-the-scenes perspective gave her the leg up on learning the ins and outs of the vacation rental industry.
- Connerty is a mother of three children. In her role as a mother, she put her vacation rental expertise to work and has booked epic travel adventures for her family.
Connerty is a former travel writer for Tripsavvy. She was a regular contributor for two years specializing in vacation rentals and shares. Her vast experience in the hospitality industry combined with her writing experience gave her a strong backbone for writing about the vacation rental industry.
Stacie Haight Connerty is a nationally published writer and editor for a variety of magazines, blogs, and online publications. Her personal blog DivineLifestyle.com covers lifestyle topics including family travel, luxury travel, food, fashion, and more.
Stacie runs a full-service social media consulting company, Bloom Digital Media, and specializes in influencer outreach, Twitter marketing, social media account management, and community management.
She was chosen as Circle of Moms Most Influential Southern Blogger, one of Cision Media's Top 10 Most Influential Mommy Bloggers, and one of the HERoic: 10 Mommy Bloggers Who Rule Social Media. She is also listed on Tribute to Motherhood: 50 Mommy Blogs to Follow.
Stacie has a Master's in Business Administration with specialization in marketing and international business from Mercer University in Macon, Georgia.Awards and Publications
- Circle of Moms Most Influential Southern Blogger
- HERoic: 10 Mommy Bloggers Who Rule Social Media
- Cision's Top 10 Most Influential Mommy Bloggers
- Digital Mom of the Week on Digital Mom Handbook
- Classroom Mom Deck: A School Volunteer's Survival Kit, featured contributor
- Babble, writer
- Peachtree Papers Magazine, writer
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.