St. Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas brings the festivities to you in so many forms. If you love to have a good time and you love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day well then Las Vegas is where it will happen for you. Most hotel restaurants and bars will have drink specials and some will have food specials. Places like Nine Fine Irishmen at NY/NY Resort will have a full day committed to a St. Patrick's Day Party while other places will just get in on the drink specials. Bars to check out include BeerHause at The Park, The Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas and the Hofbräuhaus.
However, there does need to be some ground rules. Do you really need to start drinking with breakfast? Must you drink all day long? Can you stop when you have had enough? Answer them sober and then write down those answers on your forearm so that you have something to read when you are lying on the floor of a foreign restroom. Las Vegas is a wicked place to be on St. Patrick's Day.
Where you should celebrate?
- Hyde Bellagio on St. Patrick's Day in Las Vegas - Join sexy leprechaun's and people in their best green attire for a party that starts at 5pm and will come complete with green beer and Champagne.
- Public House at Luxor - This party starts at 9am!
- Details: Guests may purchase $3 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light 16-ounce draught beers from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. Prices increase to $4 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. and $5 from 11 a.m. – noon. To celebrate the lucky occasion, the casual eatery will offer $6 Irish Car Bombs and $5 Jameson shots all day. Traditional Irish food specials also will be available exclusively for the holiday including Potato and Cheddar Soup, priced at $7, as well as Shepherd’s Pie, Corned Beef and Cabbage and Fish and Chips, priced at $16 each.
- RiRa at Mandalay Bay - Starting at noon with an Irish band and then a parade through Mandalay Bay Resort. There is a cover charge charge of $10 but you'll get drink specials and entertainment at one of the best St. Patrick's Day parties on the Las Vegas strip.
- Irish Drinks and St. Patrick's Day at Rhumbar
- The details: Toast with $4 green beers, $5 Guinness and Black and Tans, $3 shots of Jameson Irish Whiskey and Bailey’s Irish Cream and $6 Irish Car Bombs. A variety of hookah flavors also will be available in festive flavors inspired by the color green including Apple Martini, Safari Dew Melon, Spearmint and Irish Cream.
- Go Irish/Mexican at Cabo Wabo
- The details: The Strip-side restaurant will give Sammy Hagar’s signature Waborita an Irish twist by serving up festive Green Waboritas for $4. Live music and a DJ will keep the energy high as partygoers raise a toast to the patron saint of Ireland with $4 green beers and $4 shots of Cabo Wabo tequila. To stay fueled up for the shamrockin’ celebration, guests can enjoy two tacos for $5 with a choice of chicken, beef or pork.
- The Venetian Resort and Hotel:They have already gone green at the Grand Canal Shoppes as Liam the Leprechaun tossed his gold dust into the canals however if you spot him on St. Patrick's day in the Venetian don’t forget to say, “Luck o’ the Irish” and he will reach into his pot of gold and hand over a prize.
- Also, guests over the age of 21 who purchase a gondola ride March 12 – 18, may redeem their ticket stub at the Mercato store inside The Grand Canal Shoppes for a bottle of Guinness. Get the details on the gondola at the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville is going green this St. Patrick’s DayAt 3:17 pm on St, Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas the green Margaritas will be poured and the festivities will begin. $3.17 gets you a green Margarita along with drink specials and a few giveaways. Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville at the Flamingo will give your St. Patrick’s Day a little Island flavor.
a.m. and the adjacent nightclub is open from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.