Celebrate spring's new beginnings with Easter and Passover events throughout the Salt Lake Valley and at nearby resorts.
Note: While we do our best to make sure all details are accurate, please contact the venue or visit their website before attending an event to make sure times, dates and prices are correct.
01 of 08
02 of 08
Easter Eggstreme at Thanksgiving Point
Family Easter fun at Thanksgiving Point includes egg hunts, games, visits with the Easter Bunny, face painting, kite flying, and admission to Farm Country.
Saturday, April 4, 2015, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Egg Hunts go from 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Admissions $6-$12. Buy online or call 801-768-4900.
03 of 08
04 of 08
A variety of services will be held from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday at Salt Lake's historic Cathedral of the Madeline, including Mass at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. (Spanish) Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.
The Cathedral of the Madeline
331 E. S. Temple
801-328-8941Continue to 5 of 8 below.
05 of 08
Sunday, April 5, 2015
- Easter Brunch at Simon's Restaurant, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - Adults $39.95, Children 6-12 $27.95, Under 5 $10. Reservations required, call 435-657-3806.
- Easter Egg Hunt begins at 12 noon, every 15 minutes, divided by age: 0-3, 4-8, 9-12
700 N. Homestead Drive, Midway, Utah
06 of 08
Celebrate Easter with family and friends at The Grand. Enjoy traditional brunch favorites plus fresh seafood, sushi, roasts, salads, and of course special dessert creations. Children will enjoy the buffet just for kids. Cocktail service will also be available.
Sunday, April 5, 2015
The Grand America Hotel
555 S. Main St.
07 of 08
Passover 2015 takes place April 3-11. Here are some of the organizations holding Passover services in Utah:
- Congregation Kol Ami: Community Seder, Friday, April 3, 6 p.m.
- Temple Har Shalom (Park City): Passover Community Seder, Saturday, April 4, 5:30 p.m.
- Passover Seder at Brigham Young University: Annual Passover Seder Services will be conducted by Jeanne Burgon. April 10; call the Passover Hotline at (801) 422-8325 or Patty Smith at (801) 422-3611 for more information.
08 of 08
Visit with the Bunny and get your photo taken at Fashion Place Mall March 13-April 4. Pets will be able to get their own photos March 23 and March 30, 6 p.m.-8 p.m. Easter Bunny photos are available at South Towne Center March 20- April 4.