The Bottom Line
Fresh and clean (guests must initial a no-smoking pledge at check-in), The Signature at MGM Grand features three golden-hued towers that each hold 576 luxury suites close to, but not on, the Las Vegas Strip.
Take the Photo Tour >
Well-equipped suites feature a king-size bed cloaked in luxury linens, complimentary bathrobes, room service, and a Jacuzzi tub for two.
For couples who value privacy and luxury but want access to the action, the Signature at MGM Grand is a rewarding choice.
- Spacious, modern, upscale accommodations
- Smoke-free facility is a breath of fresh air
- Helpful, pleasant, professional staff
- Good security
- Requires a hike to reach the main MGM Grand casino
- Side street location limits view of Las Vegas Strip
- Limited facilities on site
- No casino (which some may consider a "pro")
- Riff-raff kept out; entrance by key card only and just 16 suites per floor
- If you stay in Tower 1 (the closest of 3 to the main hotel), facilities of the MGM Grand are about a four-block walk away
- Passage to main hotel is via indoor moving walkways (only two out of three were operational on a recent visit)
- The Las Vegas Monorail is close to the entrance to the hotel
- MGM Grand contains the light, bright, movie-themed Forever Grand Wedding Chapel
- Among the treatments at the MGM Grand Spa are a Couple’s Dreaming Ritual, which lasts two hours in a private spa suite
- The Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand has bridal packages that include champagne, sweets, hair and make-up, and group photos
- Starbucks is located in Tower 1. As with all MGM Grand eateries, the check can be charged to your hotel room.
Guide Review - Signature at MGM Grand
The Signature at MGM Grand is a secure, intimate enclave within the huge MGM Grand hotel, dining, gaming, and entertaining complex in Las Vegas.
Set apart from the main hotel and accessible via key card, accommodations within the three Signature towers provide couples with more luxury, privacy, and space than in a standard hotel room.
What may delight couples most is the huge, deep, jetted bathtub; it's big enough for two intent on having loads of good, clean fun. And the Signature doesn't scrimp on anything, from the June Jacobs shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and lotion to the king bed covered in 300-thread-count sheets.
Studios and suites at the Signature both hold a half refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, toaster, blender, and coffeemaker. If you want to watch a movie on the flatscreen TV, pack your own microwave popcorn; products in the lobby gift shop are limited, although room service is available around the clock.
You really shouldn't be watching movies or ordering room service, though; the main hotel contains an abundance of restaurants. And you can grab a drink or a snack at Delights Delicatessen, which is just off the lobby.
In the MGM Grand, restaurants range from mass (McDonald's, Nathan's) to Michelin-starred. In fact, Joël Robuchon is Vegas' only restaurant to earn 3 Michelin stars, and it's located right off the MGM casino.
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodation and meals for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, TripSavvy.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.