Located on the western edge of Toronto in the former City of Etobicoke, CF Sherway Gardens is an upscale shopping mall anchored by Sporting Life, Hudson's Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
The mall recently underwent a significant expansion, bringing the total size of Sherway Gardens to 1.3 million square feet. The north expansion included over 200 stores, the much-anticipated opening of Saks Fifth Avenue, an all new Sporting Life, three new multi-storey parkades, new comfort/rest areas, and three new full service restaurants. The expansion also included the opening of a 140,000 square foot Nordstrom as part of the south retail expansion making Sherway Gardens a true one-stop shopping experience.
Shopping at Sherway Gardens
Sherway Gardens offers numerous clothing and accessory stores for all ages, such as Banana Republic, Gap and Gap Kids, J. Crew, Pandora, Roots, and Kate Spade New York just to name a few.
You can also head to Sherway Gardens for things for your home (Pottery Barn Kids and Williams-Sonoma are always fun), for beauty and skin care products (Sephora, The Body Shop, Saje Natural Wellness), and for entertainment and electronics (EB Games, Apple, Samsung). Department stores include Hudson's Bay and the aforementioned Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Visit the mall's website for a full store directory to get better acquainted with everything on offer at the sprawling shopping complex.
Eating at Sherway Gardens
In some ways the food court at Sherway Gardens is like many other mall food courts, with fast food options such as Chipotle, New York Fries, Jimmy the Greek, Subway, and Thai Express. But the food court, recently relocated to the second floor of the northwest expansion, has a bright and airy atmosphere, located on its own upper level with views over the mall below.
Anyone preferring to enjoy a sit-down meal has plenty of options at Sherway. Restaurants at the mall include Joey Sherway, Beaumont Kitchen, The Keg, and Pickle Barrel Grand, among others. You can also pick up gourmet grocery items and prepared foods courtesy of Saks Food Hall by Pusateri's, which also has a dine-in option. The 18,500 square-foot upscale grocery store offers fine international food products, a champagne bar and freshly prepared grab-and-go items in addition to its full service experience.
If you happen to be shopping at Nordstrom, you can enjoy Bazille restaurant on the upper level, featuring breakfast alongside an all day bistro menu, as well as full bar services. Or for a quicker option, Nordstrom's Ebar is located beside the entrance to the store and where you can pick up freshly baked pastries, made-to-order smoothies, and packaged sandwiches and salads.
Driving to Sherway Gardens
Sherway Gardens sits just north-west of the junction between Highway 427 and the QEW/Gardiner. If you're approaching from the north or east, you can exit the highway at Sherway Gardens Road.
Local drivers can access Sherway Gardens from the Queensway, North Queen, The West Mall, and Evans Avenue (to Sherway Gardens Gate).
Getting to Sherway Gardens by Transit
Both the TTC and Mississauga Transit have buses that run to Sherway Gardens.
- The 15 Evans runs from Royal York Station to Sherway Gardens.
- The 80 Queensway runs between Keele Station and Sherway Gardens.
- The 123 Shorncliffe runs from Kipling Station to the Long Branch Loop, stopping at Sherway Gardens.
- The 4 Sherway Gardens runs between the Dundas/Mavis area of Mississauga and Sherway Gardens, also stopping at Dixie Outlet Mall.
Sherway Gardens Tips and Highlights
- Sherway offers free public Wi-Fi throughout the mall (search for CF PUBLIC WIFI).
- One of the nicest touches at Sherway Gardens is the clusters of lounge chairs dotted throughout the mall, which make waiting for a fellow shopper or just taking a break a very comfortable affair.
- Sherway's services include a Mall Walk program for those who'd like to get some indoor exercise in before the mall opens, a personal shopping service, and a gift card which can be used at most stores in Sherway Gardens (or in any other Cadillac-Fairview owned mall).
- Use the CF SHOP! APP to access interactive mall maps, store info, promotions and more to enhance your shopping experience.
- If you have questions while you shop, you can use the mall's SHOP! TEXT feature. Call or text 416-639-9983 for directions, shopping centre information, fashion tips, or even gift advice.
- If you can't find what you're looking for inside Sherway Gardens, there are many big box stores just across the Queensway.