The National ShamrockFest is Washington, D.C.'s St. Patrick's Day street festival with live music, food, drinks, roving entertainers, craft vendors, an Irish Village, carnival rides, games, and much more. The ShamrockFest is the largest Saint Patrick's Day party in the region featuring more than 30 bands and DJs on 5 stages. This year's headlining bands include Sum 41, Shaggy, Less Than Jake, and Reel Big Fish.
The event is held rain or shine.
Date and Time
Saturday, March 17, 2018
12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
RFK Stadium Festival Grounds, 2400 E. Capitol St. NE Washington, DC.
The closest Metro station is Stadium-Armory.
$34.99 in advance, plus a service fee. VIP Admission is $89.99 and includes bottomless beer, a souvenir mug and VIP seating. All sales are final. Ticket prices may go up as they sell out.
Children 11 and under are free
ShamrockFest Entertainment Highlights
- Irish Main Stages: Irish punk, Celtic rock, folk and straight up Irish party bands.
- Taste of Ireland: Irish dancers, fiddlers, and bagpipers
- National Music Stages: Party bands and local rockers.
- Club DJ Zones: 15 of the world's premier DJs.
- Party games and carnival rides
- Irish vendors
- Hot Kilted Leg Contest
More Saint Patrick's Day Fun
- Saint Patrick's Day Parades: Celebrate the Irish holiday with a parade in Washington, DC, Alexandria, Virginia or Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- St. Patrick’s Day Dining and Pub Crawling: The Washington, DC area has a wide variety of Irish restaurants that celebrate the Irish holiday with special events.