There is no other spot quite like Serendipity 3 Las Vegas that combines a great view with abundant portions and desserts designed to replace a complete meal. You will not be able to decide between an entree and a giant calorie laden adventure to your happy place so be patient with the menu. Do you really want to skip dessert? You shouldn't at Serendipity 3 so skip the real meal and head straight for the section of the menu with the incredible sweet stuff.
The Bottom Line
No question about it, if you consider food quality, atmosphere, service, location and value, you will have very little choice but to put Serendipity 3 at the top of your list. Serendipity 3 Las Vegas is exactly why you want to visit Las Vegas. For those of you that are smirking, you really need Foie Gras? Go somewhere else, quit being such a snob! Oh you, the one that is concerned with calories, you are on vacation! Eat and quit being so concerned with how you look.
If I might add, you look fine. So get over to Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
- The Atmosphere
- The Food
- The Service
- The Location
- The Price
- Barely a con but the portions are huge
What You Should Eat at Serendipity 3 Las Vegas
You might gain weight just looking at the menu at Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
- The Cocktails - Madras Mojito & Julie's Favorite Margarita this might be reason enough to visit Serendipity3 in Las Vegas
- Frozen Hot Chocolate - When you die and go to Heaven, this is the drink the good people of the after life hand you.
- Asian Chicken Salad - There is a crunch to this salad at Serendipity 3 that commands you to become addicted to this dish.
- Buffet Steak Sandwich - Italy, Japan, France, Mexico, USA all add to the ingredients of your sandwich and the results? Wow!
- ABC Burger, Avocado, Brie, Caramelized onions - If you have one burger in Las Vegas you will go to Serendipity 3 to have it.
- Heirloom Tomato Salad will alter your perspective. The cheese on top and the almonds sprinkled on the tomatoes are a bonus.
- Strawberry Fields Sundae - Cheesecake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry topping in a combination that might make you cry.
- Forbidden Broadway Sundae includes Chocolate blackout cake, Ice Cream, Hot Fudge...I just passed out describing it.
- Two words: Tuna Tacos
Serendipity 3 Las Vegas at Caesars Palace
Restaurants open and close in Las Vegas all the time, (It often feels like it happens daily) but on occasion a restaurant will be so overwhelmingly over the top that I will be stunned by its greatness. I will leave the establishment and talk to every person I see about it. I'll stop people on the strip and explain that they should run to door of the restaurant and demand to be served. If I must I will change my name to include the restaurant’s name in every one of my introductions.
You may think I am being facetious, that I am exaggerating, that I am telling a tall tale or that I am on the crazy side. Yes, yes, yes and yes. I am crazy and I am nuts about food. I eat everyday and I am lucky enough to have tried hundreds of restaurant on the Las Vegas strip.
Serendipity 3 just happens to be that place that I tell people about because you can split a meal to save money. You can find a wide variety of choices that work for everyone at the table and it s a fun place to eat.
Why You Will Visit
The food at Serendipity is the simple stuff we love, presented with a quality we are always seeking and in portions that are ample enough to share in order to keep the cost down. You get attentive service and an atmosphere that is generally fun and comfortable. The only caveat is that there will be a moment in your meal when you will feel uncomfortable but that is only because you most likely decided to have one more bite when you knew you should have stopped. That's on you.
Serendipity 3 Las Vegas
Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner