Halloween meets the sea in October during SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular. Pumpkin fishes and friendly sea witches stroll the enchanted pathways of Spooktacular Trail, providing a family-friendly trick-or-treat opportunity.
Kids are encouraged to wear a costume and Trick-or-Treat for an array of sweet treats, but whether you wear a costume or not... it's an ocean full of fun adventures!
- Cookie Decorating Station - Kids and parents can create their own Halloween-themed cooky at a special decorating station. Decked out with spooktacular loot, the kit includes a souvenir lunch box filled with a jumbo sugar cookie, toppings ranging from icing and sprinkles to M&M's and milt or apple juice to wash it all down. (Kits are available for a small charge.)
- Trick-or-Treat Sea Sweets - Costumed little ones can search for hidden "sea" treasures using their Spooktacular maps at more than a dozen different stations. Each station features an array of sweet treats, including a variety of candies and healthy choice options like Pretzel Crisps and Chiquita Mini bananas.
- Frozen Fun Zone - A DJ at Wild Arctic Plaza will "melt the ice" during a celebration sure to warm up the area with interactive games and activities.
- Strolling Entertainment - A total of 35 fanciful sea creatures — including Gummy Worm Wanda, Salt Water Taffy and Swedish Fish Suzy — will join the "Spook-tastic" fun, welcoming trick-or-treaters as they strolll through colorful, playful schools of pumpkins fish.
SeaWorld Orlando's Halloween Spooktacular is included in a single day's park admission. The 2017 event runs from September 23 to October 29.. Visit SeaWorldSpooktacular.com for more details and money-saving opportunities when you purchase tickets in advance.
- Your child's costume should be suitable for the weather. A child that is too hot or too cold will not have a good time (and, neither will their parents).
- SeaWorld provides bags for Trick-or-Treating, but your little ones will tire of carrying them the entire length of your visit. Bring along a tote to combine them into one easy-to-carry bag.
- Most of the treat stations are situated for easiest access from the front of the park, but can be accessed from either end of the trail.
- You may find Spooktacular Trail least busy just after opening and again just before the area closes.
- Don't forget your camera! You will want to savor these special memories that are sure to be cherished for a very long time.
Spooky Spectacular Sleepovers
Snuggle into a spooky slumber surrounded by exotic fish, rays and sea dragons inside the floor-to-ceiling aquariums at Manta. Intended for children in grades 1-12 and their families, the all-night program includes a pizza dinner and breakfast. For more information visit www.swbg-adventurecamp.com.
SeaWorld Orlando is located at the intersection of Interstate 4 and FL 528 (the Bee Line Expressway) and is just 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.