Looking for inspiration or ideas for your kid's birthday party? The Seattle area is home to kids’ birthday party venues aplenty! Traditional ideas or something more unique, there are options for all. And fortunately for parents, no matter whether you’ve got an outdoorsy kid, a little princess, a gymnast or are just looking for a fun spot for a pizza party, there are options for you.
01 of 06
Pizza parties and indoor amusement centers
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – As with anywhere, Chuck E. Cheese is synonymous with birthday parties. There aren’t any locations directly in Seattle, but you’ll find locations in Bellevue, Lynnwood, Silverdale, Kent and Tacoma.
- Odyssey I – Laser tag, an indoor jungle gym, a game center and the birthday machine (kids get 35 seconds to grab as many tickets flying around inside the machine and then get tokens to play the games based on how many tickets they got) make Odyssey 1 a great indoor option. Location: 2310 W Mildred, Suite 110, Tacoma.
- Family Fun Center – With laser tag, go karts, minigolf, batting cages and other more active games, Family Fun Center has much of the appeal of Chuck E. Cheese’s, but gets all the kids up and moving! Pizza packages are also available to pair up with game and attraction packages. Locations: 7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila and 7212 220th St. SW, Edmonds.
02 of 06
Mini golf parties
Most mini golf centers are open to birthday parties, some with basic food packages, some without. Mini golf centers also vary from courses paired with full golf courses to fun centers, such as the Family Fun Centers in Tukwila and Edmonds.
For more ideas for mini golf parties, see this listing mini golf centers in the Seattle area.
03 of 06
Parties that add in painting, pottery or other creative pursuits are perfect for all ages, especially if you’ve got older siblings in the mix. Some places, like Color Me Mine, specialize in one kind of craft—pottery in their case. Others like Arts Aloft allow you to pick a project for kids to work on. Many arts studios allow you to bring your own birthday cake, but don’t typically provide food and drinks. Paint Away! has partnered up with Pinkabella Cupcakes and Cold Stone Creamery so you can get discounts on birthday treats to bring along!
- Arts Aloft - 3302 E. Spring Street, Seattle, 98122
- Color Me Mine - 15603 Main Street #105, Mill Creek, 98012
- Creatively Yours Place II - 15600 NE 8th Street, Suite G-1, Bellevue, 98008
- Museo Art Academy - 111 Front Street N., Issaquah, 98027
- Paint Away! - 7329 164th Avenue N.E., Redmond, 98052
- Paint the Town - 4611 University Village Court NE, Seattle, 98105
- Roaring Mouse Creative Arts Studio - 7526 20th Avenue NE, Seattle, 98115
- Space to Create -... 1414 NW 70th Street, Seattle, 98117
04 of 06
Bounce houses and trampolines
Got kids full of energy? Bounce houses and trampolines are always a hit!
- 3-2-1 Bounce – The facility has 8 bounce houses for kids of all ages (parents too!) as well as foosball, air hockey, and Xbox Kinect. Parties are two hours long for up to 26 participants. Location: 13434 NE 16th Street, Suite 110, Bellevue.
- Pump It Up – A nationwide chain that features inflatable jumpers galore! For birthday parties, book the jumpers as they are or with a special twist, including a glow or pirate party! Pizza and drinks are another options you can add. Locations: 3610 S. Pine Street, Tacoma, 11605 NE 116th Street, Kirkland, 18027 Highway 99, Lynnwood.
Continue to 5 of 6 below.
- Sky Mania Trampolines – A birthday party option great for young kids on up to teenager is to take a group to a trampoline facility. Location: 11801 NE 116th Street, Suite B, Kirkland.
- Trampoline Nation – Another option for jumping on giant trampolines is Trampoline Nation in the South End. Party packages include pizza and bottled water.
05 of 06
Arena Sports – Kids can play a wide varieties of sports from soccer to bounce houses to flag football to dodgeball, coupled with a private party room complete with pizza and other snacks.
- 4636 E. Marginal Way S, Seattle
- 7751 63rd Avenue NE, Seattle
- 9040 Willows Road NE, Redmond
- 2115 NW Poplar Way, Issaquah
06 of 06
Bowling partiesBowling parties are classic for a reason. Bowling alleys can accommodate fairly large groups, provide pizza and other snacks, and often have a few arcade games or pool for a few other entertainment options. For large groups, always make reservations in advance to make sure you can get the number of lanes you need for your group. Or up the ante on the party a bit and find a bowling alley that offers glow bowling—always a hit with kids.