Scottsdale Fashion Square is located in the heart of Scottsdale, making it a destination for both locals and visitors to the area who want to have an indoor shopping experience.
Stores at Scottsdale Fashion Square
With more than 250 stores and restaurants, Scottsdale Fashion Square is where everyone can shop. The rich and famous will rub shoulders with the everyday locals at the mall that has more than 40 exclusive retailers not represented anywhere else in Arizona.
Anchor or main stores at Scottsdale Fashion Square
Macy's, Dillard's, Nieman Marcus, Nordstrom, Barney's New York.
My favorite stores at Scottsdale Fashion Square
Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci, kate spade new york, Fossil, Oakley, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gymboree, Johnston & Murphy, Swarovski, Crate and Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, Lucky Jeans, Bebe, Michael Kors, Microsoft Store.
Restaurants at the Scottsdale Fashion Square
An addition to the food court restaurants, you'll find Kona Grill, Johnny Rockets, Z Tejas and Yard House.
The Enchanted Kingdom Play Area is a free play area for toddlers located near Nordstrom on the third floor. Scottsdale Fashion Square is also where you'll find Harkins Camelview movie theaters. If there's a mall where you are likely to see celebrities, this is the one.
Scottsdale Desert Stages Theater is a non-profit community theater located on the northeast end of the mall.
Scottsdale Fashion Square Location
The mall is located on the northwest side of Scottsdale Road and Camelback Road.
7014 E. Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- From Northwest Phoenix: Take the Black Canyon Highway, I-17 South. Exit at Camelback Road and turn left (east) on Camelback until about 68th Street. The mall will be on your left.
- From North Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Carefree: Take the Pima Freeway, Loop 101 south. Exit at Chapparral Road and turn right (west) to Scottsdale Road. The mall will be on your right.
- From Mesa, Gilbert: Take Superstition Freeway I-60 to Loop 101 North. Exit Loop 101 North at Indian School Road. Turn left (west) and drive to Scottsdale Road. Turn right (north) on Scottsdale Road. Travel to Camelback Road and turn left (west). The mall will be on your right.
- From Tempe, Chandler, Tucson: Take the Maricopa Freeway, I-10 West to Highway 143 North (Hohokam Expressway). Drive to the dead end of Highway 143 to McDowell Road and turn left (west). Drive to 44th Street and turn right (north) to Camelback Road. Turn right (east) until about 68th Street. The mall will be on your left.
- From Glendale, Goodyear, Avondale: Take I-10 West to the Loop 202 East. Exit Loop 202 East at 40th / 44th Street Exit. Drive past the first traffic light which is 40th Street to 44th Street and turn left (north) to Camelback Rd. At Camelback Rd. turn right (east) and drive until about 68th Street. The mall will be on your left.
You can see this location marked on a Google map. From there you can zoom in and out, get driving directions if you need more specifics than mentioned above, and see what else is nearby.
Take the Trolley
The Scottsdale Downtown Trolley is free to ride, and stops at Scottsdale Fashion Square. There is also a free trolley that stops at various Paradise Valley resorts (Sanctuary, Camelback Inn, Montelucia and Chaparral Suites) before stopping its destination at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Finally, the Talking Stick trolley travels from the Talking Stick entertainment district (Talking Stick Hotel and Casino, Salt River Fields, Topgolf) to Scottsdale Fashion Square. Specifics about the free trolleys can be found online, courtesy of the Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The trolley is great if it fits your schedule, or if you are staying in Scottsdale and don't have a car at your disposal, but most people drive. There is both covered and uncovered parking at this mall.
Points of Interest Nearby
The mall is close to Scottsdale's Fifth Avenue Shops, Scottsdale Arts District, Old Town Scottsdale, and the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
Across Camelback Road is a mixed use project called The Waterfront, with more retail shops (Urban Outfitters, Sur La Table) and more restaurants (P.F. Chang's, Olive & Ivy, Culinary Dropout, Wildfish). The Fiesta Bowl Museum is there, too.
What it Looks Like
Enjoy these photos of Scottsdale Fashion Square in the Shopping Mall photo gallery.
Stores and restaurants open and close, and mall programs and other features change from time to time. With specific questions about the mall, visit Scottsdale Fashion Square online or call them at 480-949-0202.