Sawgrass Mills mall, located in Sunrise, is the second largest mall in the state of Florida and the eleventh largest mall in the country! Whether you’re headed there for an all-out shopping spree or a quick "grab and go", you’re bound to find what you’re looking for among the more than 350 stores in Sawgrass Mills.
You come to the mall to shop and Sawgrass Mills doesn't disappoint. Anchor stores include the following outlets:
You’ll also find Bed, Bath & Beyond, BrandsMart USA, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall's, SuperTarget, and T.J. Maxx to round out the "big box" retailers. Specialty stores include a full range of Gap and Limited stores, a Burberry Factory Outlet, a Victoria’s Secret, Adidas, Alex and Ani, All Saints, 7 For All Mankind, Giorgio Armani, Barney's New York Warehouse and many others.
Sawgrass Mills hosts over 35 restaurants with something for virtually any palette. Those seeking a quick fast food meal will enjoy:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Burger King
- Dairy Queen
- Miami Subs
- Panda Express
- Taco Bell
If you’re looking for something a little more sophisticated, Sawgrass Mills is also home to a Grand Lux Cafe, Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro, Rainforest Cafe, Texas de Brazil, Villagio, Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar and more.
There are several entertainment options located in Sawgrass Mills:
- Billiard Club at The Oasis is a large upscale pool hall with a full bar and 21 pool tables. It's a great place to have a good time with friends, food, and pool.
- GameWorks is basically an arcade for kids and adults with adult beverages. It's full of video games and virtual reality experiences.
- Regal Sawgrass Stadium 23 & IMAX offers 23 screens of first-run movies and more.
Sawgrass Mills is located at the intersection of West Sunrise Blvd and Flamingo Road. To get there from Miami, follow these directions:
- Take Florida’s Turnpike north to exit 54 and merge onto I-595 West
- Take exit 1B (SR 823) toward Flamingo Road
- Merge onto SR-84W
- Turn right onto South Flamingo Road
- Turn left onto West Sunrise Blvd
You can always consult your GPS if you are coming from somewhere other than Miami. Rideshare is also an option, but maybe a bit pricey.
For More Information
If you’d like more information on Sawgrass Mills Mall, you can view maps and other details on the Sawgrass Mills website.