At Universal Orlando Resort, the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort offers 1,000 moderately priced rooms and suites. Inspired by the easy-going vibe of the Caribbean, the hotel is reminiscent of a historic island retreat. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is an affordably priced on-site Loews property that offers a variety of dining options and free wi-fi.
- 1,000 island-themed guest rooms and family suites
- 16,000-square-foot zero-entry pool with a white sand beach, water slide, fire pit, and interactive children's water play area with pop-up water jets
- dining options include a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with an open kitchen and outdoor dining; tapas-style rum-themed lobby lounge; and pool bar and grill
- health and fitness center
- game room
- early admission to theme parks one hour before opening
- complimentary water taxis to theme parks and the CityWalk dining-and-entertainment area.
Caribbean Style, Laid-Back Vibe
Built around a lush, tropical lagoon and towering waterfall, the new, 1,000-room Caribbean-themed hideaway is the fifth hotel at Universal Orlando. Sapphire Falls Resort features Universal Orlando’s largest on-site zero-entry pool with a white sand beach, water slide, cabanas and fire pit.
Most Rooms Sleep Up to 4
Standard rooms at the Sapphire Falls Resort feature a fresh island decor and sleep up to four, with two queen beds, flatscreen TV, and a mini-refrigerator. The largest suites can sleep five with a rollaway.
A Variety of Dining Options
Dining options include:
- Amatista Cookhouse, a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with open exhibition kitchen and outdoor dining
- Strong Water Tavern, a destination lobby lounge overlooking the hotel’s towering waterfalls and offering a tapas-style menu
- Drhum Club Kantine, a poolside bar serving freshly-grilled fare and specialty cocktails
- New Dutch Trading Co., a quick-service marketplace
- 24-hour room service
More at Universal Orlando Resort
Planning to visit Universal Orlando? See also: