One of the best-known all-inclusive brands, Sandals Resorts offers adults an easy way to vacation in the Caribbean. Just about every aspect of a Sandals Resorts vacation is included in one price. Located on beautiful beaches and with many luxury features, Sandals Resorts competes with top resorts. It offers butler service and has its own brand of Red Lane Spas.
No. of Sandals Resorts Properties
16 for couples only
Sandals Has Locations in...
Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados
Sandals in Jamaica
At Sandals Resorts in Jamaica, the "Stay at One, Play at Six" program allows guests full exchange privileges at any of the other Sandals Resorts on the island. Complimentary ground transportation is provided to Sandals Resorts within the same city.
- Sandals Whitehouse (check rates) - the only major resort on Jamaica's South Coast
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort (check rates) - largest of the Sandals properties, it includes suites with private pools
- Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego Bay) (check rates) - with a separate island that has restaurant, pool and beach
- Sandals Montego Bay (check rates) - flagship property with an indoor wedding chapel and private beach
- Sandals Inn Inn (Montego Bay) (check rates) - smallest and least expensive property. Formerly known as Sandals Carlyle
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa (check rates) - beachfront honeymoon loft suites
Sandals in Barbados
- Sandals Barbados (check rates) - open 2015, with the Caribbean's longest lagoon swimming pool, 11 restaurants and truly luxurious accommodations and amenities
Sandals in St. Lucia
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Beach Resort (check rates) - large beachfront property with water and mountain views
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa (check rates) - for the more sophisticated traveler; huge freshwater pool
- Sandals Halcyon St. Lucia (check rates) - the beach is the focus
Sandals in the Bahamas
- Sandals Emerald Bay (Exuma) (check rates) - A former Four Seasons resort on one of the Bahamas' Out Islands has been transformed into a luxurious all-inclusive. All accommodations have water views and a private butler
- Sandals Royal Bahamanian Spa Resort & Offshore Island (check rates) AAA Four-Diamond Award winner; eight restaurants; Versailles-like gardens
Sandals in Grenada
- Sandals La Source Grenada (check rates) - Opened in 2013 on the site of the former LaSource resort with new luxury accommodations and restaurants
Sandals Honeymoon Registry
To avoid getting gifts you don't want or need, you can join the free Sandals honeymoon registry. Wedding guests select elements of your honeymoon that you specify (accommodations, tours, spa treatments, romantic private dinners on the beach).
How Sandals Defines All-Inclusive
Accommodations, gourmet dining at candle lit tables for two, name-brand drinks, gratuities, watersports, SCUBA diving, fitness centers, spa facilities (spa services are additional), land sports, golf where available, nightly entertainment, airport transfers, hotel taxes.
Sandals Resorts Weddingmoons
Sandals Resorts coined the term weddingmoons - a combination wedding-plus-honeymoon getaway. Couples who decide to get married or renew vows at Sandals Resorts and then choose to honeymoon for six nights or more receive a free or low-cost ceremony. Why can Sandals Resorts be so generous? They hope you'll bring plenty of family members and friends along to witness your weddingmoon and stick around for a few days afterwards.
Sandals' Your Wedding, Your Style is a free online tool for couples to customize a wedding at any of the properties.
All Sandals Resorts are staffed with wedding coordinators to ensure weddingmoons go smoothly. In addition to arranging for a location on property, a Sandals Resorts coordinator can take care of choosing the flowers (included the flower bouquet and boutonniere), ordering the two-tiered Caribbean wedding cake, hiring the photographer, and organizing a Caribbean-style champagne and hors d'oeuvres reception.
Sandals Resorts' wedding coordinators also handle weddingmoons details including organizing wedding documentation, arranging for a minister or justice of the peace, preparing wedding announcement cards, and preparing certified copies of marriage license and legal fees.
Couples can enhance the style of their event by choosing a theme from Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart, featuring coordinated colors, flowers, and ceremony and reception table decorations.
Second Weddings at Sandals
It doesn't matter to Sandals whether this is your first, second, third, or 20th wedding. You're entitled to the same treatment and offers as every other couple who heads to the tropics for a destination wedding.
Vow Renewals at Sandals
Sandals offers its guests an affordable vow renewal package (visit their website) package. All you need prior to arriving is to reserve a time slot and bring a copy of your marriage certificate.
Traveling with Children
If you want to vacation at a resort similar to Sandals but want to bring your children along, see Beaches Family Resorts.
Sandals Hurricane Insurance
Sandals Resorts (and Beaches Resorts as well) offers all guests the opportunity to purchase the resort company's "No Worry Guarantee" Trip Mate Travel Protection Policy within seven days of the initial deposit/payment for the trip. In the event of inclement weather, illness or other interruptions beyond the guest's control, the insurance allows cancellations for any reason within 24 hours prior to travel. The insurance is available for $99 per adult and $79 per child.
Sandals Web Site
All-Inclusive Pros and Cons