Music fills the air all summer long in SLC. Browse the list to find dozens of summer concerts at outdoor venues in the Salt Lake City area. Many are free!
Note: While we do our best to make sure all details are accurate, please call or visit the website to make sure times, dates, places and prices are correct.
01 of 18
USANA Amphitheater brings in top country and rock acts for summer concerts under the stars.
May 8-Sept. 28, 2015
- May 8: X96 Toyota Big Ass Show
- May 16: Alan Jackson
- June 20: Willie Nelson and Alison Krauss
- July 5: Nickleback
- July 9: Zac Brown Band
- July 16: Darius Rucker
- July 18: Van Halen
- July 19: Train
- July 25: Toby Keith and Friends
- July 29: Lady Antebellum
- July 30: Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa
- August 8: Kelly Clarkson
- August 20: Joe Bonamassa
- August 21: Slipknot
- August 26 and 27: Luke Bryan
- September 28: Def Leppard
5150 S. 6055 W.
West Valley City
Ticket prices vary.
02 of 18
The Waterfall Amphitheater at Thanksgiving Point, featuring the largest man-made waterfall in the United States, is a spectacular setting for outdoor summer concerts:
- May 8: Nathan Pacheco and the American Heritage Lyceum Philharmonic, 7:30 p.m., $12-$15
- July 1: Utah Symphony and fireworks, 6:30 p.m., $20
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way in Lehi
03 of 18
04 of 18
The beautiful Red Butte Garden amphitheater hosts one of Salt Lake City's most popular summer concert series.
- May 22: Passion Pit
- May 26: The Decemberists
- May 27: Chromeo and ODESZA
- May 29: Lindsey Stirling
- June 2: Ryan Adams
- June 12: Tedeschi Trucks Band/Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
- June 16: Cooder-White-Skaggs
- June 25: Rob Thomas
- July 9: Brian Wilson
- July 14: Hank Williams Jr.
- July 19: Sweet Harmony Soul featuring Mavis Staples and Patty Griffin
- July 21: Steve Miller Band
- July 22: An Evening with Harry Connick Jr.
- July 26: An Evening with Lyle Lovett and His Large Band
- July 27: Sugar Ray, Better Than Ezra, Uncle Kracker, and Eve 6
- August 4: Alabama Shakes
- August 6: Michael Franti and Spearhead
- August 7: John Fogerty
- August 12: Trampled By Turtles and The Devil Makes Three
- August 16: Brandi Carlile
- August 17: Rodrigo y Gabriela
- August 18: Wilco
- August 24: Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club
- August 25: Garrison Keillor's A Prairie Home Companion - America the Beautiful Tour
- August 31: Yes & Toto
- Sept...ember 6: An Evening with Cake
- September 15: An Evening with Mark Knopfler
- September 16: An Evening with Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals
300 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Prices vary: $22-$75Continue to 5 of 18 below.
05 of 18
Local Utah cultural groups with diverse backgrounds provide a wonderful experience of music and dance from their heritage, while children enjoy crafts and activities associated with the cultures.
- June 1 - Ailine's Touch of Polynesia
- June 8 - Divya School of Dance
- July 6 - Samba Fogo
- July 13 - Municipal Ballet Co. & Holy Water Buffalo
- August 3 - Yunuen Carrillo, Mariachi Alma de Mexico de Utah, & Ballet Viva el Folklore
- August 10 - Scariff School of Irish Dance
300 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Members: Adults $10, Seniors and Military $8, Children 3-17 $6, Under 3 Free
06 of 18
Sandy Amphitheater's summer lineup includes a mix of touring acts and local favorites.
- May 30: Hotel California
- June 5: Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand
- June 10: Doobie Brothers
- June 20: Sinbad
- July 10: Taylor Dane
- July 11: Arrive: The Music of ABBA
- August 7: Shrek the Musical
- August 24: Weird Al
- August 26: Chris Issak
- August 28: Colbie Caillat and Christina Perri
- September 8: Defending the Caveman
1245 E. 9400 S.
Ticket prices vary; some events free.
07 of 18
Enjoy hour-long concerts by popular local music groups at Brigham Young Historic Park throughout June, July, and August. All ages are welcome. Limited seating is provided; blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
In case of inclement weather, the concert will be moved indoors to the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. For concert updates, the information hotline is 801-240-3323
Tuesdays and Fridays, June 2-Aug. 28, 2015
All concerts at 7:30 p.m.
State St. and 2nd Ave.
08 of 18
Warm evenings outside. Chirping crickets. A light breeze rustling the aspens. Enjoy summer in Midway at the Homestead Resort 2015 Concert Series. All shows take place on the front lawn of the Homestead Resort and all concerts start at 7:00 pm.
- June 6: Cherie Call & Nancy Hanson (Folk, Songwriter)
- June 13: Dan Williams & Cheatwood (Country/Blues)
- June 20: Lincoln Highway (Bluegrass, Celtic, Americana)
- June 27: Cori Connors & JaNae Kotter (Folk/Songwriter)
- July 3 (**FRIDAY): On The Air (WWII Tribute Group)
- July 11: Duolusions (Contemporary Pop)
- July 18: David Tolk (New Age Piano)
- July 25: Marigold & Julie Hill (Folk, Bluegrass)
- Aug 1: Forever Blue & The Miners (Folk, Bluegrass)
- Aug 8: The B. D. Howes Band (Rock)
- Aug 15: Joshua Creek (Inspirational Country)
- Aug 22: Sam Payne (Folk, Storytelling)
- Aug 29: Jake and Rebekah Workman Band (Bluegrass)
- Sept 5: April Meservy & Friends (Light Jazz)
- Sept 12: Unstrung (Bluegrass, Folk, Celtic)
Concert room packages and Homestead... signature picnic dinners available.
700 North Homestead Drive in Midway
888-327-7220, 800-327-7220Continue to 9 of 18 below.
09 of 18
Murray Arts in the Park provides a summer full of artistic entertainment. The evening subscription series opens in early June and runs through Labor Day in the Murray Park amphitheater. In addition, Murray City sponsors lunchtime concerts on Tuesdays, children's matinee concerts on Thursdays, and family concerts the second Monday night of each month.
Murray Arts in the Park 2015 Season Schedule
10 of 18
Salt Lake's ultra-popular Twilight Concert Series runs Thursday nights during July and August in Pioneer Park. Food, drinks and crafts are on sale before the concerts at the Twilight Market. Gates open at 5 p.m. and concerts start at 7 p.m. Admission is $5. Tickets for Death Cab for Cutie are on sale now, ad the extended schedule with be released in late April.
- July 16: Death Cab for Cutie
- July 23: Black Rebel Motorcycle and Father John Misty
- July 30: PRhyme with Adrian Younge
- August 6: The Kills
- August 13: The Word
- August 20: Run The Jewels
- August 27: TBA
350 W. 300 S.
11 of 18
Deer Valley's Snow Park Amphitheater hosts concerts all summer long including the St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights Concert Series, the Deer Valley Music Festival and the free Mountain Town Community Concert series.
- June 17: Stranger Band
- June 24: Changing Lanes Experience
- June 30: Toad the Wet Sprocket, Smash Mouth, and Tonic
- July 1: Robyn Cage
- July 3: Funky Meter, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, and Lucia Micarelli
- July 4: Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway
- July 8: The Chickens
- July 10: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy with the Utah Symphony
- July 11: Smokey Robinson with the Utah Symphony
- July 15: Slickrock Gypsies
- July 16: Warren Haynes with Gov't Mule
- July 17: Disney's Fantasia: Live Concert with the Utah Symphony
- July 18: Classical Mystery Tour with the Utah Symphony
- July 22: Tracorum
- July 23: Easton Corbin with Parmalee
- July 24: Utah Symphony Country Legends
- July 25: Utah Symphony Sinatra Sings Sinatra
- July 29: Motherlode Canyon Band
- July 30: Esperanza Spalding, Perla Batalla, and Anna Wilson
- July 31: Utah... Symphony 1812 Overture
- August 1: Ozomalti with the Utah Symphony
- August 4: Grace Potter and The Nocturnals
- August 5: The Kings of 88
- August 7: Utah Symphony Hollywood Under The Stars
- August 8: Kristen Chenoweth with the Utah Symphony
- August 12: Son of Ian
- August 14: Diana Krall with the Utah Symphony
- August 15: Chris Botti and Joshua Bell
- August 19: Crescent Super Band
- August 22: The Gipsy Kings featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo
- August 26: Park City All Star Session
- August 29: Lee Brice
- September 6: Aloe Blac
Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater
2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City
Prices vary; some events free.
12 of 18
The Utah Symphony holds it's annual Summer Community Concert Series in outdoor venues throughout Salt Lake County and the surrounding communities. The orchestra will present six community concerts in various locations, each approximately 2 hours with one 20-minute intermission.
- June 22: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 at the Gallivan Center
- June 25: Utah Symphony at Taylorsville Dayzz
- June 26: Utah Symphony at Sundance Resort
- July 1: Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway at Thanksgiving Point
- July 3: Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway at Snowbasin Resort
- August 13: Time for Three with Utah Symphony at Red Butte Gardens
Check website for times and details.Continue to 13 of 18 below.
13 of 18
The Canyons Resort presents a popular series of free summer concerts every Saturday from July 3-Sept. 5
- July 3: Celebration and The Soulistics
- July 11 Blind Boys of Alabama and Tony Holiday with The Velvetones
- July 25: Feufollet
- August 1: 10,000 Maniacs
- August 15: Sam Bush
- September 5: Zach Deputy
Saturdays, July 3-Sept. 5, 2015, 6 p.m.
Gates open at 4 p.m.
14 of 18
15 of 18
Snowbird Cool Air Concert Series
Snowbird's Cool Air Concert Series combines free music and cool summer evenings in a spectacular mountain setting.
Saturday evenings, 6-9 p.m. on the Plaza Deck
- June 27: Dan Weldon and Jelly Bread
- July 4: Andrew Cole and Blair Crimmins
- July 11: Cory Mon and Young Dubliners
- July 18: Matthew Curry and Earphunk
- July 25: Morgan Snow and The Whiskey Gentry
- August 1: Rob Rienfurt and Todo Mundo
- August 8: The Suffers (No opener. Show will start at 7 p.m. after the Tour of Utah)
Coolers are welcome. No dogs are allowed in the canyon.
16 of 18
On Monday evenings every July and August, free concerts of folk music and ethnic dance are presented in front of the Chase Home Museum. Started in 1987, these concerts feature performances from the various cultural communities living in Utah.
- July 6: Nino Reyos and Two Shields Dance Troupe
- July 13: Ayllupura
- July 20: Kargi Kala Kendra and Desibels
- July 27: Island Time II
- August 3: Blue Sage Band
- August 10: Best of Africa and Jambo Africa Burundi Drummers
- August 17: Ballet Folklorico de las Americas and Mariachi Sol de Jalisco
Chase Home Museum at Liberty Park
900 S. 500 E.
All concerts at 7 p.m.
FreeContinue to 17 of 18 below.
17 of 18
18 of 18