Oasis of the Seas features 20 distinct dining experiences, with choices such as an exclusive signature restaurant, neighborhood-specific themed venues, and different twists on Royal Caribbean's traditional dining areas.
From breakfast to late night snacks, guests onboard Oasis of the Seas can find an extensive variety of food and beverage offerings, available at no extra charge, that satisfy any craving, providing more options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner than Royal Caribbean guests have ever had before. For additional convenience, dinner reservations at some venues can be made in advance.
Here are some of the highlights of these 20 dining venues on the Oasis of the Seas.
- 150 Central Park: The most exclusive dining venue on Oasis of the Seas, 150 Central Park provides an intimate dining experience that combines leading-edge cuisine with modern design. Signature features include an eight-course tasting menu with customized wine pairings. Open for dinner, and there's a cover charge.
- Chops Grille: Continuing the tradition, Royal Caribbean's popular signature steakhouse offers premium cut, quality meats. Guests can choose to enjoy the upscale, contemporary setting indoors with views of Central Park or al fresco. Open for dinner, and there is a cover charge.
- Giovanni's Table: This Tuscan countryside influenced trattoria is a more accessible, casual Italian restaurant featuring both indoor and outdoor seating. Giovanni's Table offers rustic dishes with a contemporary flair, including toasted herbal bread, pizzas, salads, pasta, Italian sandwiches, braised meat dishes, and stews, all served family-style. Open for lunch and dinner, and there is a cover charge.
- Park Café: A casual dining choice providing a high level of variety and flexibility, Park Café is an indoor/outdoor gourmet market with walk-up counters. From freshly prepared salads and made-to-order sandwiches to paninis, crepes, and hearty soups, guests order directly from the chefs behind food stations. European pastries, sublime chocolates, and decadent fudge round out the offerings. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, and late-night treats.
- Vintages: Always a popular hot spot for Royal Caribbean guests on Voyager- and Freedom-class ships, the Vintages wine bar has evolved into a larger space on Oasis of the Seas. Great for a pre-dinner rendezvous, Vintages provides a selection of cheeses and a broad tapas menu to accompany a large selection of fine wines. Open for lunch and dinner, and it offers á la carte pricing.
- Dog House:
- Johnny Rockets: Extending the signature hours, a diner breakfast menu has been introduced on Oasis of the Seas. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is a cover charge.
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar:
The Royal Promenade
- Café Promenade: Located on the opposite end of the Royal Promenade from the Mondo Cafe, the popular café serves Seattle's Best Coffee, fruit shakes, pastries, and sandwiches throughout the day and night. Open 24 hours with á la carte pricing.
- Sorrento's Pizza: The New York style pizzeria features a more extensive menu with made-to-order pizza pies and slices, in addition to the ready-made selections introduced with the Freedom-class ships. Open for lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks.
The Pool and Sports Zone
- Solarium Bistro: Located in the Solarium, the contemporary bistro offers health-conscious dining for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. In the evenings, Solarium Bistro transforms into a romantic and intimate dining setting for specialty healthy-fare dinner and dancing under the stars. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the dinner has a cover charge.
More Oasis of the Seas Dining Options
- Windjammer Marketplace: Offering the utmost flexibility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this next generation of the buffet features multiple islands, each serving a variety of casual buffet fare.
- El Loco Fresh:
- Hooked Seafood:
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine:
- Jamie's Italian by Jamie Oliver:
- Bionic Bar:
- Izumi: The Asian cuisine restaurant features a sushi bar and hot rock cooking, as well as other Asian fare in a more formal setting. Open for lunch and dinner with á la carte pricing.
- In-Stateroom Service: Guests wanting to enjoy a meal in the comfort of their staterooms are able to choose from the complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, as well as the recently introduced Dine in Delights menu, which offers name-brand culinary options ranging from the Original Johnny Rockets hamburger to Ghirardelli Chocolate Cookies. Open 24 hours, and features á la carte pricing.