Oasis of the Seas features 24 distinct dining experiences, with choices like an exclusive signature restaurant, neighborhood-specific themed venues, and different twists on Royal Caribbean's traditional dining areas.
From breakfast to late night snacks, guests onboard Oasis of the Seas can find an extensive variety of food and beverage offerings, available at no extra charge, that satisfy any craving, providing more options for breakfast, lunch and dinner than Royal Caribbean guests have ever had before.
For additional convenience, dinner reservations can be made in advance through new features on www.royalcaribbean.com.
- 150 Central Park - The most exclusive dining venue on Oasis of the Seas, 150 Central Park provides an intimate dining experience that combines leading-edge cuisine with modern design. Signature features include an 8-course tasting menu with customized wine pairings. Open for dinner; cover charge.
- Giovanni's Table - This Tuscan countryside influenced trattoria is a more accessible, casual Italian restaurant featuring both indoor and outdoor seating. Giovanni's Table offers rustic dishes with a contemporary flair, including toasted herbal bread, pizzas, salads, pasta, Italian sandwiches, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style. Open for lunch and dinner; cover charge.
- Park Café - A casual dining choice providing a high level of variety and flexibility, Park Café is an indoor/outdoor gourmet market with walk-up counters. From freshly prepared salads and made-to-order sandwiches to paninis, crepes, and hearty soups, guests order directly from the chefs behind food stations. European pastries, sublime chocolates, and decadent fudge round out the offerings. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night treats.
- Vintages - Always a popular hot spot for Royal Caribbean guests on Voyager- and Freedom-class ships, the Vintages wine bar has evolved into a larger space on Oasis of the Seas. Great for a pre-dinner rendezvous, Vintages provides a selection of cheeses and a broad tapas menu to accompany a large selection of fine wines. Open for lunch and dinner; á la carte pricing.
- Chops Grille - Continuing the tradition, Royal Caribbean's popular signature steakhouse offers premium cut, quality meats. Guests can choose to enjoy the upscale, contemporary setting indoors with views of Central Park or al fresco. Open for dinner; cover charge.
- Seafood Shack - The indoor/outdoor casual family restaurant brings the surf style of shoreside amusement parks to the Boardwalk, serving a variety of seafood, as well an extensive beverage menu of non-alcoholic cocktails and over-sized desserts. Open for lunch and dinner; cover charge.
- Boardwalk Bar - The main bar in the Boardwalk offers on-the-go snacks and a variety of prepackaged sandwiches, fruit, and salads. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Donut Shop - Guests can stop into the classically styled shop for a casual snack any time of day. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ice Cream Parlor - The 1950's style ice cream venue displays classic sundaes and a variety of ice cream flavors and toppings to choose from and then mixed-to-order on a frozen slab. Open throughout the day; á la carte pricing.
- Johnny Rockets - Extending the signature hours, a diner breakfast menu has been introduced on Oasis of the Seas. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; cover charge.
The Royal Promenade
- Mondo Cafe - This new addition to the Royal Promenade features coffee, sandwiches, and pastries native to countries such as Italy, Spain, and Cuba. Steps from Boleros and open around the clock, it is popular after an evening on the dance floor. Open for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night treats.
- Sorrento's Pizzeria - The New York style pizzeria features a more extensive menu with made-to-order pizza pies and slices, in addition to the ready-made selections introduced with the Freedom-class ships. Open for lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- Café Promenade - Located on the opposite end of the Royal Promenade from the Mondo Cafe, the popular café serves Seattle's Best Coffee, fruit shakes, pastries and sandwiches throughout the day and night. Open 24 hours; á la carte pricing.
- Cupcake Cupboard - Features fresh-baked gourmet cupcakes and pastries. Also offers cupcake-decorating classes.
The Pool and Sports Zone
- Solarium Bistro - Located in the Solarium, the contemporary bistro offers health-conscious dining for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. In the evenings, Solarium Bistro transforms into a romantic and intimate dining setting for specialty healthy-fare dinner and dancing under the stars. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; dinner has a cover charge.
- The Wipe Out Café - The casual self-service buffet offers a variety of options from pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches and fresh salads to quick snacks and desserts, for young cruisers on-the-go. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- The Vitality Café - Located at the entrance of the Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, the Vitality Café features healthy snacks, sandwiches, wraps, and fruit, in addition to refreshing juices and smoothies from the Vitality spa menu for the calorie conscious guest. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Opus Dining Room - The three-level main dining room revives the grandeur of the 1920s and features French art deco design. Guests can select My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining, as well as the traditional main and late seating options.
- Windjammer Marketplace - Offering the utmost flexibility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this next generation of the buffet features multiple islands, each serving a variety of casual buffet fare.
- Izumi - The Asian cuisine restaurant features a sushi bar and hot rock cooking, as well as other Asian fare in a more formal setting. Open for lunch and dinner; á la carte pricing.
- Chef's Table - The smallest dining venue on the Oasis of the Seas, Chef's Table is in the Concierge Lounge and features a wine pairing dinner for 14 guests. The dinner includes a surcharge but includes the wine and a pre-dinner cocktail party.
- In-Stateroom Service - Guests wanting to enjoy a meal in the comfort of their staterooms are able to choose from the complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as the recently introduced Dine in Delights menu, which offers name-brand culinary options ranging from the Original Johnny Rockets hamburger to Ghirardelli Chocolate Cookies. Open 24 hours; á la carte pricing.