Established in 1990, Reston Town Center is an outdoor shopping and entertainment venue in Reston, Virginia with more than 50 retailers, 35 restaurants, and a 13-screen movie theater. At the center’s hub, the Pavilion hosts special events, concerts and festivals throughout the year, plus ice-skating in winter. Retailers include Ann Taylor, Talbots, Pottery Barn, South Moon Under, Williams-Sonoma and much more.
11900 Market Street
Reston, VA 20190
Directions: From I-495 or I-66, take the Dulles Toll Road/Route 267 exit west to Reston Parkway (Exit 12). Turn right on Reston Parkway then left on New Dominion Parkway (4th light). There is plenty of parking available in the center's six garages.
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12 – 6 p.m.
- Great Grapes Wine & Food Festival - April - Enjoy a spring food, wine and arts festival.
- Pet Fiesta - May - The day includes pet adoption, family-friendly activities and entertainment.
- Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival - May - The event brings together more than 200 artists.
- Summer Concerts - June – August - Enjoy live concerts on Saturdays throughout the summer.
- Taste of Reston - June - Enjoy a variety of food from the region’s finest eateries, live music, activities and games.
- Oktoberfest Reston - October - Celebrate the German fall festival with beer, food and fun.
- Washington West Film Festival - October - Check out a variety of independent films.
- Reston Holiday Events - November/December - Don't miss the holiday parade, visits with Santa, a Christmas Tree lighting ceremony and much more.
Restaurants and Eateries
American Tap Room, Barcelona Wine Bar, Bartaco, Ben & Jerry’s, Big Bowl, BRB - Be Right Burger, Busara Thai Restaurant, Chipotle, Clyde’s of Reston, Community Canteen, The Conservatory Lounge, Cosi, The Counter, Edibles Incredible!
Desserts, IceBerry Natural Frozen Yogurt, Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana, Jackson’s Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge, M&S Grill, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant, Midtown Kabob, Mon Ami Gabi, Morton's The Steakhouse, Obi Sushi, Panera Bread, Paolo’s Ristorante, PassionFish, Pitango Gelato, Potbelly Sandwich Works. Red Velvet Cupcakery, Starbucks Coffee, Subway Cafe, Sweetgreen, The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shop, Tavern 64 Regional Kitchen, Ted's Bulletin, Uncle Julio's Rio Grande Café, Vapiano, World of Beer and Yogiberry.
Official Website: www.restontowncenter.com
Looking for more entertainment in the area? See, Top 12 Things to Do Near Reston, Virginia.