Baseball fans who can't be at Aces Ballpark in person don't need to miss any of the action. There are multiple ways to follow the Reno Aces real-time through media connections - AM radio, television, and online. Here are your choices.
Hear the Reno Aces on Local AM Radio
Reno Aces games are broadcast on Fox Sports Radio 630 AM. Announcer Ryan Radtke calls the play-by-play action.
Watch the Reno Aces on TV Station Fox 11
Several Reno Aces home games are scheduled to be broadcast on local station Fox 11 (KRXI).
Below are some of the 2014 games scheduled to be televised.
- April 3 - vs El Paso, 9:35 p.m.
- April 4 - vs El Paso, 9:35 p.m.
- April 5 - vs El Paso, 9:35 p.m.
- April 6 - vs El Paso, 4:05 p.m.
- April 7 - vs Albuquerque, 9:35 p.m.
- April 8 - vs Albuquerque, 4:05 p.m.
- April 9 - vs Albuquerque, 9:35 p.m.
- April 10 - vs Albuquerque, 9:35 p.m.
- April 11 - at El Paso, 9:05 p.m.
- April 12 - at El Paso, 9:05 p.m.
Fox 11 is broadcast over the air on local channel 11. Check your cable or satellite TV listings for the proper channel to tune to on those services.
Free Online Aces Games Audio
You can listen to the Reno Aces and other Triple-A teams for free on the web and from various mobile devices. To tune in, go to the Game Broadcast Audio page and follow the instructions.
Reno Aces Games via Live Streaming Video
You can watch Triple-A games online with MiLB.tv. In addition, there is a game archive available for viewing.
This service requires a paid subscription. However, plenty of video highlights and clips are available for free on the Reno Aces website.
More Reno Aces Information
Here are links to more information help you enjoy the fun and excitement of Reno Aces baseball...
- Tickets for Reno Aces Baseball Games
- Reno Aces Season Promotions
TV, Radio, and Online Games for other Pacific Coast League Teams
If you are a fan of other Triple-A baseball teams in the Pacific Coast League, check the websites for broadcast information. Each team has TV, radio, and online game outlets similar to those listed above for the Reno Aces.
- Reno Aces (REN) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (COL) - Colorado Rockies
- El Paso Chihuahuas (ELP) - San Diego Padres
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LAS) - New York Mets
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NEW) - Miami Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Houston Astros
- Omaha Storm Chasers (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Texas Rangers
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners