The Reno Aces is a Minor League Baseball team of the Pacific Coast League and a Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks. Aces baseball fans who can't cheer on their team at the Greater Nevada Field, home of the Aces, in person don't need to miss any of the action. There are multiple ways to follow the Reno Aces baseball team real-time through media connections on AM radio, television, and online.
Local AM Radio
Reno Aces games are broadcast on Fox Sports Radio 630 AM. Since 2006, announcer Ryan Radtke has called the play-by-play action.
Nevada Sports Net TV
Nevada Sports Net (NSN) is broadcasting Reno Aces games for the 2019 season. The network is carrying 23 live Aces games and will broadcast all Thursday and Saturday home games. You can watch NSN over the air on channel 21, Charter channel 787 in HD or 7 in SD, Direct and Dish on channel 21 or AT&T Uverse channel 1021 in HD or 21 in SD.
Free Online Aces Games Audio
You can listen to the Reno Aces and other Triple-A teams for free on the web and from various mobile devices. To tune in, go to the Game Broadcast Audio page and follow the instructions or go directly to TuneIn.com.
Reno Aces Games via Live Streaming Video
You can watch Triple-A games online with MiLB.tv. In addition, there is a game archive available for viewing. This service requires a paid subscription. However, plenty of video highlights and clips are available for free on the Reno Aces website.
Reno Aces 2019 Season
The Reno Aces 2019 Baseball Season 504 runs from April to early September and the schedule of home and away games is available to download as a handy .pdf file. The games with special promotions such as giveaways, fireworks evenings, and special children's activities are listed on the website. Tickets for Reno Aces Baseball Games can be purchased online and at the baseball park ticket office however for popular games that may sell out, purchasing ahead of time is recommended.
Following Other Pacific Coast League Teams
If you are a fan of other Triple-A baseball teams in the Pacific Coast League, check their websites for broadcast information. Each team has TV, radio, and online game outlets similar to those available for the Reno Aces.
- Reno Aces (REN) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- El Paso Chihuahuas (ELP) - San Diego Padres
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas Aviators (LAS) - New York Mets
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans BabyCakes (NEW) - Miami Marlins
- Oklahoma City Dodgers (OKC) - Houston Astros
- Omaha Storm Chasers (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Texas Rangers
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners