What better way to rekindle a romance than with a weekend getaway? You don’t have to venture far from home – a host of accommodation options are available right here in the Indianapolis area. Whether your perfect getaway is a log cabin in the woods, a home (or chalet) you can have completely to yourselves, a pool suite that creates the most intimate of environments, or the charm of an old-fashioned bed and breakfast, you’ll find it here.
Below are a few options that would make for a perfect date night or get away.
Note: Availability of specific accommodations may vary, and rates are subject to change. Call or email the accommodations of your choice for the most up-to-date information.
Address: 1340 N. Alabama St., Indianapolis 46202
Phone: (317) 635-9123, toll-free (800) 635-9127
Located in the historic Old Northside district of Indianapolis, this B&B is on the National Historic Registry. All rooms offer private baths with Jacuzzi bathtubs, cable TV, VCRs and free movies, phones, and free off-street parking. Six uniquely-themed rooms are available:
- Tiffany Room: Features a stained glass window, a double Jacuzzi tub, a king-size bed, a separate shower, and a fireplace.
- Hollywood Room: Features a bed on a stage behind a lace curtain, a whirlpool tub, a decoupage of genuine World War I sheet music and memorabilia, star lights around a dressing table, and a library of books on theater, Hollywood, and the arts.
- Literary Room: Decorated to reflect literary greats at the turn of the 20th century, the room features an antique slate fireplace and a large Jacuzzi tub.
- De Winter Room: Features a brick wall, a queen-size bed, a single Jacuzzi tub, a fireplace, and 100-year-old photos of the home and its original occupants.
- Library/Wedding Suite: Features hand-faux-painted walls, genuine antiques, a library of books, a working gas fireplace, a separate bedroom with a queen-size bed, and a large bathroom with two gold sinks, a glass shower, and a double Jacuzzi tub.
A complete breakfast is served in the formal dining room each morning, and guests are welcome to help themselves to complimentary drinks and snacks anytime.
Check guest reviews and prices for the Old Northside Bed & Breakfast on TripAdvisor.
Address: 637 E. North Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 610-5200
The Nestle Inn prides themselves on being a different kind of bed and breakfast. Gone are the days of doilies and antiques! The Nestle Inn believes in modern furnishings and amenities such as flat-screen TVs with cable and WIFI.
- Room 1 King - Large first-floor room, king-size bed, wood floor, bath with tub/shower combination with pedestal sink, flat screen television with cable, a surge protector with USB charger and 3 extra outlets, ceiling fan, overstuffed chair and table and chairs.
- Room 3 Queen - Our coziest room located on the second floor, queen-size bed, bath with tub/shower combination, flat screen television with cable, a surge protector with USB charger and 3 extra outlets, ceiling fan and desk with chair complete this Indianapolis B&B room.
- Room 4 Queen - Large second-floor room, queen-size bed, bath with shower, flat-screen television with cable, a surge protector with USB charger and three extra outlets, ceiling fan and desk with chair complete the room.
- Room 5 Queen - Large second-floor room, four posters queen-size bed, bath with shower. flat screen television with cable, a surge protector with USB charger and three extra outlets, ceiling fan, desk, and chair.
- Suite Room 2 King - Large two room suite with one king bed and a sitting/living room. Bath with claw foot tub and shower, two flat screen televisions with cable. surge protector with USB charger and three extra outlets, ceiling fan, table/chairs.
- Suite room 6 King and 2 Twins - Large third-floor suite with the best view of the city! One king bed and two twin beds in the separate bedroom with living room, tub/shower bath, kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker & dishwasher and a reading nook. Flat screen TV, a surge protector with USB charger and three extra outlets, 2 ceiling fans and desk/table complete this stylish and spacious suite.
During the week, breakfast is served next door at a coffee shop and on the weekends, enjoy a continental breakfast served in the dining room with private tables of two. Check guest reviews and prices for the Nestle Inn on TripAdvisor.
Address: 5466 W. 86th St., Indianapolis 46268
Phone: (317) 337-9000
Romance is the name of the game at Sybaris, and no detail has been overlooked, from beds set on lighted platforms to strategically placed mirrors. Sybaris operates as a private club, and as such, requires a membership that can be purchased with your first reservation. Four luxury suites are available:
- Deluxe Whirlpool Suite: Features a 5-x-7-foot whirlpool tub, a misting steam room, a fireplace, and a massage chair.
- Paradise Swimming Pool Suite: Features a private, 15-foot heated swimming pool with invigorating swim jets, a tropical waterfall, a hot tub, a misting steam room, a fireplace, and a massage chair.
- Majestic Swimming Pool Suite: Features a private, 22-foot heated swimming pool, a tropical waterfall, a whirlpool tub, a misting steam room, a fireplace, and a massage chair.
Chalet Swimming Pool Suite: Features multi levels with a private garage, a private, 22-foot heated swimming pool, a bedroom loft with a 10-foot water slide to the pool, a tropical waterfall, a hot tub, a misting steam room, a fireplace, and a massage chair.
Note: The suites are available for afternoon-only rentals, in addition to overnight stays.
Address: 12696 West 50 South, Columbus, 47201
Phone: (812) 342-7806
Rates: Call for rates.
Here, you rent the entire hand-crafted chalet, set on three wildlife-filled, wooded acres. The chalet features a native stone, two-story waterfall complete with pond, bridge, and a stone fireplace; a six-foot Jacuzzi tub with a waterfall shower, surrounded by native stone; a king-size four-poster bed; a full kitchen; and a TV/VCR/DVD. A truly unique experience.
Check guest reviews and prices Sybaris on TripAdvisor.
Address: 7295 N. 1100 E., Colfax, Indiana 46035
Phone: 1-800-864-6717 or (765) 436-2133
Just 35 minutes northwest of Indianapolis, you can escape to a private and luxurious romantic log cabin set on 32 acres of wooded land on Sugar Creek – the perfect hideaway for two. Built in 2002, each cabin features a 15-foot stone fireplace with gas-burning logs; an oversized whirlpool tub and shower; a queen-sized bed; an entertainment system complete with TV, DVD, VCR, and CD player; high-pitched cathedral ceilings; plush carpeting; and a fully stocked kitchen.
Address: 1304 N. Central Ave., Indianapolis 46202
Phone: (317) 639-9550
Located in the heart of the historic Old Northside of Indianapolis, this upscale, turn-of-the-century home features Colonial Revival architecture. It’s decorated with a combination of Mission-style and Victorian-era antiques. Four guest rooms plus four lofts are available. Lofts include additional amenities such as small kitchens, dining areas, lounges, and private bathrooms.
Guest services include complimentary snacks and beverages, on-call massage therapists, and wine gift baskets and floral arrangements on request.
Read guest reviews and prices for Stone Soup Inn on TripAdvisor.
- Lily Room: Features a queen-size sleigh bed, a two-person Jacuzzi and shower, and a large bay window overlooking a lily pond.
- Blue Room: Features an antique, six-foot-high headboard, a full-size bed, a fireplace, and a steam shower.
- Craftsman Room: Features a queen-size bed, Mission-style Antiques, Arts & Crafts stenciling, a bay window seat, and a shared bath.
- Victorian Room: Features a king-size bed or two twin beds, lace curtains, a decorative fireplace, and a shared bath.
- The NE Loft: Features European style décor and a queen-size bed, couch, and TV.
- The SE Loft: Features a queen-size bed and a two-person Jacuzzi.
- The NW Loft: Decorated in rustic style, with a queen-size bed and a Jacuzzi tub.
- The SW Loft: Includes a small kitchen and a twin bed.
Country Comforts Bed & Breakfast with Spa
Address: 368 E. County Road 450 N.0, Danville, 46122
Phone: (317) 745-0773
Located 25 miles west of Indianapolis on 8 acres, this country home includes a two-bedroom suite that accommodates two to six guests. The suite has memory foam top beds; a sitting room with a fireplace, a bistro set, a refrigerator, a sink, and a microwave; and a spa bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub, a shower, and warm tiles.
A full country breakfast is served on weekends, and a Continental breakfast is served weekdays.
Address: 304 N. Merrill St., Fortville 46040
Phone: (317) 485-4800
Located northeast of Indianapolis, The Ivy House is a 1920s Dutch Colonial home featuring classic elegance with English Country décor. Three guest rooms are available, all with TV/DVDs, custom robes, CD players, high-quality bedding, and beautiful quilts.
- English Ivy Room: Features a four-poster queen-size bed and a private bath en-suite with a claw-foot tub and a separate shower.
- Baltic Ivy Room: Features a queen-size sleigh bed and a private bath en-suite with a 4-foot, claw-foot tub/shower.
- Boston Ivy Room: Features a brass queen-size bed and a private bath across the hall with a tub/shower.
A gourmet candlelit breakfast is served daily.
Address: 1829 Cunningham Rd., Indianapolis 46224
Phone: (317) 487-6531
This lovely home is situated on over an acre with two picturesque ponds and a large gazebo. Four accommodations are available:
- The Getaway Suite: Features a queen canopy bed, a two-person Jacuzzi, a fireplace, and an adjoining room with a daybed, shower, and antiques.
- The Hideaway (Attic Suite): Features a California king bed plus twin beds, a fireplace, and a flat-screen TV.
- The Vintage Room: Features one king bed or two twins, plus a private bath with Jacuzzi jets.
- The Trackside Room: Features a queen-size bed and a private shower.
Full breakfast service is provided, and down comforters/pillows, fresh flowers, and welcome gift baskets are available on request.
Address: 521 First Avenue NW, Carmel 46032
Phone: (317) 566-9696
Set in a 100-year-old home that has been completely restored, the B&B offers three guest rooms, all with private baths, pillow-top mattresses, high-thread-count linens, cozy down comforters, Egyptian cotton towels, and spa robes, plus a flat screen TV and DVD player.
- The Anna Lynn: Features Asian décor and a king-size bed.
- The Emily Rose and The Grace Laura: Cottage-style furnished rooms, featuring queen-size beds.
Breakfast includes French-pressed coffee, cappuccino, hot teas and juices, home-baked sweet rolls, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, and a gourmet breakfast entrée.