The Prince William County Fair dates back to 1949 and today is Virginia's largest County Fair. The annual event in Manassas, Virginia includes livestock exhibits, a variety of midway shows, truck and tractor pulls, Monster Trucks, Lawnmower Racing, a rodeo, demolition derbies, baby contests, pet shows, live music, storytelling, games and carnival rides.
Dates and Hours
August 11 - 19, 2017
Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri 5 p.m. - Close
Tuesday 2 p.m. - Close
Sat and Sun 12 p.m. - Close
Closing time is usually around 11 p.m. but varies with attendance.
Prince William County Fairgrounds
10624 Dumfries Road
The fairgrounds are located near I-66, off of Virginia Route 234.
$10.00 Adults (ages 14-59)
$6.00 Children ages 5-13
$6.00 Seniors 60 & over
Ages 4 & under free
Discounts available if purchased online before July 31st.
- Kid’s Friday (1st Friday, August 12th)
All Admissions $ 6.00
- Veterans Appreciation Day – (Thursday, August 18th) Veterans Admitted Free
- Half Price Day – Gate Admission Half Price (Monday, August 15th)
Ages 5-13/60 or Over - $ 3
Ages 14-59 - $ 5.00
- $2 Tuesday – (Tuesday, August 16th)
All Admissions Only $2, All Rides $2 per Ride, No Wristbands
- Ladies Night – (Wednesday, August 17th)
All Ladies Admitted Free
- Active Duty Military Admitted Free Everyday