You might want to mail stuff home from Las Vegas or send a gift to a friend, but finding a post office is not as easy as it once was. However, most hotels have business centers where you can ship something with some help from the resort. Also, overnight delivery companies make regular stops at all of the major resorts so if sending or receiving something is a need you have you should have no problem. There are also shipping and mail centers located throughout the Las Vegas valley if you need shipping and handling supplies.
Resorts will allow you to have items shipped directly to you. Just make sure your name is on the item and it is addressed to the concierge. Make a call beforehand just to make sure you have their details correct and your items will find you. Often times that can save you money on baggage fees at the airport. Be sure to tip the bellman when he has to carry your boxes all the way up to your room.
Post Offices in Las Vegas
If you need to get to an actual post office you will need some form of transportation if you are staying on the Strip. The nearest Post Office to the Strip is located at 201 S Las Vegas Blvd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
A few more U.S. Post Offices in Las Vegas:
- 5070 Vegas Valley Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89142
- 3115 Olive St, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- 2478 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- 2449 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- 1801 N Martin L King Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- 1414 E Lake Mead Blvd, North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- 4030 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- 3250 N Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89129
- 1611 Spring Gate Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- 6210 N Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89130
- 6850 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- 2675 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- 1801 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- 4825 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Keep in mind that if a resort has a large convention space attached it you may have just as many options when it comes to shipping as a post office would have. The convention centers in Las Vegas are self-contained centers of commerce that seemingly have everything you would ever need to get the job done. The Las Vegas Convention And Visitors Authority is on top of it when it comes to making your life easier when choosing Las Vegas as a place to meet.