Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads was known as Crossroads Mall for over 30 years, one of the more popular shopping establishments in the city. By square footage, it is still the largest shopping mall in the metro area. After a long period of difficulty that saw the departure of several significant anchors and retailers, the mall was purchased by local investors Mike Dillard and Roddy Bates of Raptor Properties LLC in 2012. In 2013, it was renamed Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads and became a Hispanic community center that includes shops, restaurants, medical and dental service providers and a space for Hispanic entrepreneurs.
The mall is two levels. Both levels have a few fairly long halls that spread from the primary walking area, but in general, the mall is very easy to navigate.
Location and Directions:
7000 Crossroads Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Plaza Mayor is located in south Oklahoma City at the intersection of I-35 and I-240. Both interstates have exits for easy mall access, at SE 66th on I-35 and directly onto Crossroads Boulevard from I-240.
Monday through Saturday - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday - Noon to 6 p.m.
Stores and Shops:
Among the retail establishments at Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads:
- Diamond BAE (Men's and Women's Fashion / Specialty)
- Rue 21 (Fashion)
- Laughing Fish (Women's Fashion)
- Isabella's Boutique (Women's Fashion and Accessories)
- Ruby's Boutique (Women's Fashion)
- Sol Fashion (Women's Fashion)
- Fashions and More (Women's and Kid's Fashion)
- Mitta Fashions (Women's Fashion and Accessories)
- La Fiesta Western Wear (Men's and Women's Fashion)
- El Oasis Western Wear (Men's Fashion)
- El Charro Grumete (Men's Fashion)
- Creaciones Mi Ilusion (Specialty)
- Curvy Secrets (Specialty)
- OKC Boots Western Wear
- Victoria's Secret (Specialty)
- Champs Sports
- Liberty Shoe Warehouse
- Shoes and More
- Foot Action
- Alicia's Boutique (Jewelry and Accessories)
- Shell Creations (Jewelry and Accessories)
- Ivette's (Accessories)
- Edgel Joyeria y Novedades (Jewelry and Accessories)
- Bath & Body Works
- Galilea Salon
- Perfumeria Las Princessas (Accessories)
- It's a Wrap Salon
- Grand Nails
- The Threading Place
- Marvel Arcade
- Énye Music
- Gallery Art
Services and Food Court:
In addition to a community room and services such as security, television and insurance, Plaza Mayor features several food options. There isn't a well-defined food court as you may find in some places, but the mall includes Pizza Latina, Antojitos Mi México, Chlie Verde Mexican Grill, House Cakes, Refresquería El Oasis, La Placita, Saborcito Latino, Thunder Swirls and more.
The 16 screen AMC Theater is not located inside the mall. It is on the adjacent property along the I-240 Service Road. Playing first-run features, it features amenities such as stadium seating and digital sound, and ticket prices are below many other metro theaters. For theater information, call (405) 632-4872.