It's really easy to avoid the heat if you want to spend your entire day in a casino. Sit at a blackjack table and you will not feel the heat. You will keep cool. Unfortunately, you might lose a lot of money. In some cases, it's wise to institute a policy of only gambling when it's dark. It will save you plenty of money and force you to go looking for diversions. Those diversions usually required you to be inside since the summer months can be quite warm. The weather in Las Vegas can be ugly in the summer months if you are opposed to the heat. Some people love it and you'll see them walking down Las Vegas Blvd. with a drink in hand acting like the blazing heat is their idea of paradise.
Ways to Stay Cool
So what do you do if you aren't loving the brutal heat? Check out these suggestions for staying cool in Las Vegas:
- If you happen to have the extra cash to get a cabana at Encore Beach Club, the water, the drinks and good company will help you forget about the heat.
- Spend an afternoon at one of the best Spas in Las Vegas.
- Take in an afternoon show such as Mac King and laugh your way through the heat.
- How about a climate controlled theme park? Yes, Adventuredome at Circus Circus will keep you cool.
- The Forum Shops will help you stay out of the heat but they might make you dig into your wallet.
- Take a Gondola Ride in an indoor mall.
- Head up to Mt. Charleston.
- Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace has a frozen hot chocolate that will invite the brain freeze quite quick.
- Have a Giant Frozen Margarita at Carlos 'n Charlies.
- Lounge in the Lazy River at Mandalay Beach.
See a Movie by the Pool at Cosmopolitan Resort
Monday nights at Cosmopolitan Resort the Dive-in Movies are on and the experience is very Vegas.
Play Golf at TopGolf Vegas
There is actually a pool at TopGolf Las Vegas so you can work on your game and stay cool in their climate-controlled hitting bays or with a dip in one of two pools.
Have Some Gelato
Indulge in some gelato to keep you cool in Las Vegas at Art of Flavors.
Imbibe With a Beer
Find a spot in the shade and have a beer outdoors in Las Vegas.