The Phoenix Zoo is one the most popular attractions in the Phoenix area. Everyone, young and old, loves going to the zoo.
Discounts Offered at the Phoenix Zoo
- Seniors age 60 and over receive $5 off
- Active military with ID receive $5 off
- Students ages 14-59 receive $5 off
- AAA Members receive $2 off for entire party
- Member of Affiliate Zoo or Aquarium receives 50% off admission price
- Discounted rates for groups of 25 or more are available.
- Discounted rates are available for supervisory care and special needs organizations. An application must be completed.
- People 18 or older who have a current Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) may be eligible for a discount.
Sales for seniors, military, students, and affiliate zoo members apply only to the identified cardholder, not the entire party. To receive any of these discounts, do not buy tickets in advance. You must mention it to the cashier and provide the appropriate identification at the time of ticket purchase to receive the deal.
Online Advance Ticket Discounts
General admission rates are cheaper if you buy tickets online in advance. Although you'll only be saving $2 per ticket, it's still a small sale compared to buying tickets at the door.
Other Places to Find Phoenix Zoo Coupons
If you are employed by one of the many companies associated with The Employee Network you might find a coupon for discounted admission on their website.
Check the tab entitled "Treasure Chest." You can also find deals on the back of Phoenix Zoo brochures found in local hotels and tourist information centers.
Phoenix Zoo Membership Deals
Avid zoo fans might want to consider a Phoenix Zoo Membership. It may be worth it if you intend to visit the zoo more than twice in a year.
For example, let's say you have a family of four, comprised of two adults and two children that are over the age of three. A single visit would cost $80 in admission fees. If you get an annual family membership, it would cost $169 and the four of you can visit as many times as you'd like (daytime admission) for one year. That means that if you intend to visit more than twice in one year, you would save with a membership. There are various membership packages for different sizes of families, too.
With an annual membership, you also receive additional member discounts and benefits, including:
- Admission one hour earlier than non-members
- Free or discounted admission to more than 160 zoos and aquariums outside of Arizona
- Discounts on merchandise in the zoo store
- Discount on Giraffe Encounter, carousel and camel rides, Stingray Bay, and Safari Train passes
- Discounts on programs and camps
- Members-only preview nights of ZooLights
All dates, times, prices, and offerings are subject to change without notice.