Symphony Hall first opened in 1972. In 2001, Phoenix voters approved $18.5 million in funding to renovate Symphony Hall, in conjunction with the expansion of the Phoenix Convention Center. In 2004, Symphony Hall was closed for the major part of that renovation, which included a larger lobby, all new seats, new carpet and new heating and cooling system and a new roof.
Resident performing arts companies at Symphony Hall are The Phoenix Symphony, Arizona Opera and Ballet Arizona.
Symphony Hall Street Address
75 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Directions to Symphony Hall
Symphony Hall is located within blocks of the Talking Stick Resort Arena and Chase Field, and across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center and the Herberger Theatre in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. Here is a map with directions to Symphony Hall..
How to Buy Tickets for Arizona Opera
1. By phone to the Arizona Opera Box Office at 602-266-7464.
2. At the Arizona Opera Box Office located at 1636 N. Central Avenue in Phoenix.
3. At the Symphony Hall Box Office 1- 1/2 hours before a performance.
4. Arizona Opera online.
How to Get Tickets for Ballet Arizona
1. By phone to the Ballet Arizona Box Office at 602-381-1096.
2. In person at the Ballet Arizona Box Office, 2835 E. Washington Street in Phoenix.
3. At the Symphony Hall Box Office about an hour before the show, for performances taking place there. The Symphony Hall Box Office is located at 75 N. 2nd Street.
3. Ballet Arizona online.
How to Get Tickets for Phoenix Symphony
1. Phoenix Symphony Box Office, located one block west of Symphony Hall, at One North First Street, Suite 200. (NE corner of 1st Street and Washington, second floor, entrance next to First Watch Restaurant)
2. The Phoenix Symphony online.
3. By phone to the Phoenix Symphony Box Office at 602-495-1999.
4. At the Symphony Hall Box Office about an hour before the show. The Symphony Hall Box Office is located at 75 N. 2nd Street.