The grassy corner along the canal in Bricktown sat empty for so long. Though there was talk of grand developments, nothing materialized. But in 2015, local developer Chris Johnson opened the three-story Brickopolis, adding to the robust district's many popular restaurants and attractions. With miniature golf, laser tag, pizza, arcade games and more, Brickopolis is an attraction perfect for kids and families.
101 South Mickey Mantle Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Brickopolis is located on Mickey Mantle Drive, just across the street from the Bricktown Ballpark and very near the water taxi dock along the canal. There are many options for parking in Bricktown and other nearby downtown areas.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: Closed
- Sunday and Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to midnight
The Brickopolis building has three levels, each with its own entertainment focus.
- Canal Level - The most obvious attraction on the canal level is the outdoor miniature golf course. There aren't that many remaining miniature golf courses in Oklahoma City, so this one stands out for convenience and fun. The 18-hole course has slopes, water, and interesting obstacles.
- Also on the canal level, you'll find the pizza buffet and salad bar, as well as games for the younger kids and a laser maze.
- Second (Street) Level - The Brickopolis Bar & Grill on the 2nd level offers burgers, beer, and other adult beverages. Outdoor patio seating overlooks the canal.
- Third Level - Up top is where the kids go to enjoy laser tag and a number of video game options.
Parties & Groups
The base birthday party package is around $159.95 ($17.95 per person beyond 10), and it includes a t-shirt and $20 game card for the birthday boy/girl and buffet, drink and $10 game card for all guests. The reservation is for an hour and a half, and balloons are provided as well. Higher-priced packages add attractions and even a personal party host. See the packages online, and call the number above to make a reservation.
Even if it's not a birthday party, large groups can take advantage of special packages that include attraction, buffet and drink. The more in your group, the cheaper it is.