Purchasing Oklahoma City Thunder tickets for the regular season and playoffs is easier when you have the details on special promotions and discounts. Among NBA teams, Thunder tickets are some of the most difficult to find, with the Chesapeake Energy Arena at or near capacity for the vast majority of the team's home games.
Oklahoma City Thunder tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- Calling (405) 208-HOOP
- At the Chesapeake Energy Arena Box Office in Oklahoma City (Just off West Reno Avenue, between Robinson and E.K. Gaylord at the two main entrances)
- Online through Ticketmaster
- At Ticketmaster participating Suncoast, FYE and Homeland stores
- Through the team's online ticket exchange
- From a ticket broker such as TicketLiquidator
Ticket Prices and Promotions
- Single-game tickets are available for as little as $15 in the terrace level. According to their pricing map, terrace level seats nearer mid-court are higher while club level seats are priced from $45 to $125 and lower level range from $100 to $250 or so.
- Regardless of season ticket sales, the Oklahoma City Thunder organization makes available 50 pairs of tickets for every home game as part of their Thunder Rewards Zone promotion. Beginning three hours before game time, the tickets are raffled outside the Chesapeake Energy Arena box office.
- Half-season ticket packages and a number of eight-game packages are available as well.
Fans can get on the waiting list for Thunder season tickets by calling (405) 208-HOOP. Current season ticket holders get the first opportunity at renewal, but those on the waiting list can then participate in a "select a seat" event, typically held in late March, for remaining season tickets. Season ticket holders receive, in addition to other perks, priority status for the purchase of playoff tickets.
As noted above, season ticket holders receive the first opportunity to purchase Oklahoma City Thunder playoff tickets. Single-game playoff tickets go on sale to the general public online just before the series. They are extremely limited, though, and sell out within minutes. Purchases are limited to two tickets and are only allowed for residents of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
The organization continues the Thunder Rewards Zone promotion during the playoffs, with 50 pairs of tickets distributed through raffle before each home playoff game. Registration begins 4 hours prior to tip-off.